The Catholic spirit at Trinity is both rich and abundant. As you tour the campus and walk the halls, you get an immediate sense of the important role Catholicism has in Trinity’s culture. Here are just a few examples of campus ministry we have in place:
- Three campus ministers and a supportive faculty who participate in ministry-sponsored programs
- Counseling services for every class
- Chapel in the geographic center of campus
- Regular communication with students’ home parishes/churches
- Catholic Christian art and imagery adorn classrooms, buildings and outdoor spaces
- Regular visits from the Archbishop for worship
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Mary Emrich H’09
Director of Campus Ministry
Assistant Campus Minister and Service Coordinator
Green Cross Club (service club) Coordinator
Rev. Dave Zettel ’58
During the week of June 19, House and Activities Director Adam Klein and Principal Dan Zoeller H'07 presented twice about Trinity’s House System at the House Institute at Chaminade in St. Louis. Twenty-four schools from 13 states attended the conference. As the oldest...
The first of several small groups from the Class of 2021 has gathered for this summer's Freshman Orientation sessions. Part of an array of academic, athletic and activity summer camps, these sessions allow the incoming freshmen to brush up against the wide array of...
A quick glance at the many flatscreen announcement monitors around Trinity would would tell any visitor that this school has something for every student. In addition to providing a superior high school education steeped in a reverence for spirituality and service,...