Prayer & Worship
From the classroom to special events, prayer and worship are incorporated into everyday life at Trinity. For example:
- Daily prayer takes place over the school’s in-house close circuit televisions system (TTV)
- Prayer takes place before all school meetings, athletic events, monthly House meetings
- Each class has its own liturgy and/or prayer service
- Special liturgies exist for small groups of students (i.e. theatre company)
- The entire school community gathers for worship and prayer six times a year
- Daily Mass is held in the school’s chapel
- Monthly Monday Mass during Advising Period – open to any students
- Monthly Masses for teams; Faith and Character formation infused into all sports programs
- A special Baccalaureate Mass is held for graduating seniors
- A special Mass, including inauguration of newly-elected class officers, is held for juniors in May
- Worship teams are formed with faith-filled adults and students
- A special Mother-Son Mass is held each spring
Opening Mass Highlights
For additional information contact:
Trinity High School was recently featured in an article that appeared in Momentum. Momentum is published by the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA), a professional membership organization that provides leadership, direction and service to fulfill the...
The statement below appeared in the Courier-Journal’s Community Forum page on July 4. Trinity High School & Drug Testing – Two Years Later By Rob Mullen '77 and Dan Zoeller H'07 In his book, "Thank You For Being Late," Thomas Friedman examines societal disruption...
During the week of June 19, House and Activities Director Adam Klein and Principal Dan Zoeller H'07 presented twice about Trinity’s House System at the House Institute at Chaminade in St. Louis. Twenty-four schools from 13 states attended the conference. As the oldest...