This optional, 3-day program creates an environment away from distractions where students may be awakened to the ever-present love of God. Seniors experience Christian community, shared prayer, and find support to live the retreat ideals on a daily basis.
- Please note these dates and plan accordingly (ask off work, tell family). Requests to change your retreat may be made only in cases of emergency or unforeseen conflict AND with a minimum two-week notice to Campus Ministry. Changes cannot be guaranteed and will depend on space/availability.
- Retreat begins after school on Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. and ends on Friday at 6:30-7 p.m.
- All retreats are held at Mount St. Francis Retreat Center in Indiana. Space is limited.
- Parents will be asked to attend a retreat closing service on Friday of your retreat at 5 p.m. in Convocation Hall on Trinity’s campus. They should call in advance if help with accessibility will be needed. More information will be sent in a separate letter to parents at a later date.
- Students are expected to attend a brief informational meeting during the week prior to their assigned retreat. Watch TTV for dates and times.
COST: $250 ($50 non-refundable deposit due with registration)
- Includes transportation, lodging, nine meals, snacks, materials and supplies.
- This fee is not intended to inflict hardship upon any family. We are happy to work with you in an effort to arrange payment. Contact our office for details.
Seniors are notified of their retreat date in a summer mailing, along with information about retreat for them and parents. Assignments can also be found by following the link above.*
*If your name is not listed and you wish to be assigned to a retreat, see Mrs. Emrich as soon as possible
For more information, please contact Ms. Mary Emrich H’09 Director of Campus Ministry.
For more information, please contact:
The first of several small groups from the Class of 2021 has gathered for this summer's Freshman Orientation sessions. Part of an array of academic, athletic and activity summer camps, these sessions allow the incoming freshmen to brush up against the wide array of...
A quick glance at the many flatscreen announcement monitors around Trinity would would tell any visitor that this school has something for every student. In addition to providing a superior high school education steeped in a reverence for spirituality and service,...
The Class of 2021 - incoming freshmen for the 2017-18 school year - took part in the annual House Sorting Day on Sunday, April 23. We look forward to welcoming these newest Rocks next August! Check out these ECHO images from staff photographer Anthony...