The sophomore retreat is about decisions—how we make them, how they impact others, and how they may be rooted in core values and faith. We are all connected, and the choices we make affect our relationships with friends and family. Since our actions and decisions can have such a powerful impact, the central question of this retreat is: “Will the impact I have on others help or hurt them?”
September 17: Aquinas & Becket
September 18: Dante & Flannan
September 19: Gonzaga & Merton
September 20: Patrick & Romero
September 21: Seton & Toussaint
- Retreat is a full day off campus. Each retreat will have the same start and end time as that school day
- There is no cost for students and lunch is provided
- Students should dress to be active and outside for 2-3 hours
- Students absent due to illness should attend on the day they return that week
- All sophomores are required to attend retreat as it is an important part of our mission to form men of faith and character.
For more information, please contact:
Trinity High School will host another Trinity “T” Time on Wednesday, Oct. 3 in the Board Room at 8:15 a.m. We welcome current parents and guardians of eighth-graders to join us for an informative and helpful inside look at Trinity High School. This is an opportunity...
Due to the impending weather, poster signing with the Football Rocks will be moved to a later date. Look for more information via email and Social Media in October. Special Note - Students can still use the Future Rock Night postcard they received for free admission...
On Thursday, Feb. 22, Trinity welcomed those members of the Class of 2022 who are Steinhauser Scholars. These students earned this designation with their outstanding scores on the Placement Test. We are PROUD of you and welcome you to the Trinity...