The sophomore retreat is about decisions—how we make them, how they impact others, and how they may be rooted in core values and faith. We are all connected, and the choices we make affect our relationships with friends and family. Since our actions and decisions can have such a powerful impact, the central question of this retreat is: “Will the impact I have on others help or hurt them?”
September 18: Aquinas & Becket
September 19: Dante & Flannan
September 20: Gonzaga & Merton
September 21: Patrick & Romero
September 22: Seton & Toussaint
- Retreat is a full day off campus. Each retreat will have the same start and end time as that school day
- Release/Permission forms are mailed in the summer and should be returned at Registration
- There is no cost for students and lunch is provided
- Students should dress to be active and outside for 2-3 hours
- Students absent due to illness should attend on the day they return that week
- All sophomores are required to attend retreat as it is an important part of our mission to form men of faith and character.
For more information, please contact:
On Thursday, Feb. 22, Trinity welcomed those members of the Class of 2022 who are Steinhauser Scholars. These students earned this designation with their outstanding scores on the Placement Test. We are PROUD of you and welcome you to the Trinity...
Trinity is once again proud to offer a Bus Service in partnership with Miller Transportation for the 2018-19 school year! If you are interested in utilizing this service for the 2018-19 school year, please take the survey you will receive via email telling us of your...
This week as part of Catholic Schools Week, we are highlighting the blessing that Catholic schools are in the lives of young people, families and communities across this country. Catholic schools offer academic excellence and faith-filled education for students...