The sophomore retreat is about decisions—how we make them, how they impact others, and how they may be rooted in core values and faith. We are all connected, and the choices we make affect our relationships with friends and family. Since our actions and decisions can have such a powerful impact, the central question of this retreat is: “Will the impact I have on others help or hurt them?”
September 18: Aquinas & Becket
September 19: Dante & Flannan
September 20: Gonzaga & Merton
September 21: Patrick & Romero
September 22: Seton & Toussaint
- Retreat is a full day off campus. Each retreat will have the same start and end time as that school day
- Release/Permission forms are mailed in the summer and should be returned at Registration
- There is no cost for students and lunch is provided
- Students should dress to be active and outside for 2-3 hours
- Students absent due to illness should attend on the day they return that week
- All sophomores are required to attend retreat as it is an important part of our mission to form men of faith and character.
For more information, please contact:
The first of several small groups from the Class of 2021 has gathered for this summer's Freshman Orientation sessions. Part of an array of academic, athletic and activity summer camps, these sessions allow the incoming freshmen to brush up against the wide array of...
A quick glance at the many flatscreen announcement monitors around Trinity would would tell any visitor that this school has something for every student. In addition to providing a superior high school education steeped in a reverence for spirituality and service,...
The Class of 2021 - incoming freshmen for the 2017-18 school year - took part in the annual House Sorting Day on Sunday, April 23. We look forward to welcoming these newest Rocks next August! Check out these ECHO images from staff photographer Anthony...