The sophomore retreat is about decisions—how we make them, how they impact others, and how they may be rooted in core values and faith. We are all connected, and the choices we make affect our relationships with friends and family. Since our actions and decisions can have such a powerful impact, the central question of this retreat is: “Will the impact I have on others help or hurt them?”
September 17: Aquinas & Becket
September 18: Dante & Flannan
September 19: Gonzaga & Merton
September 20: Patrick & Romero
September 21: Seton & Toussaint
- Retreat is a full day off campus. Each retreat will have the same start and end time as that school day
- There is no cost for students and lunch is provided
- Students should dress to be active and outside for 2-3 hours
- Students absent due to illness should attend on the day they return that week
- All sophomores are required to attend retreat as it is an important part of our mission to form men of faith and character.
For more information, please contact:
Join us for a special night of fun and Trinity Basketball on Saturday, Feb. 3 as the #1 ranked Shamrocks take on Male High School at Trinity's Steinhauser Gymnasium. We have created special posters for grade-school-aged students, and the team will sign them...
Saturday, Dec. 9, saw hundreds of eighth-graders take the High School Placement Test at Trinity. The students arrived with enthusiasm and a big dose of wonder. We are ready to make the next four years the best experience of their young lives. The number of testers is...
The Placement Test will be given at Trinity this coming Saturday, Dec. 9, at 9 a.m. The test is for current eighth-grade students, potential members of the Trinity Class of 2022. The test is the same one used by all local Catholic high schools, and students should...