Tuition & Fees
At Trinity, we are committed to maintaining academic excellence for all students. We are equally determined to offer tuition payment plans and financial aid opportunities that make Trinity a realistic choice for families.
Tuition for the 2017-18 school year:
- $13,700 when paid in full by July 15, 2017
- $14,050 for a four-payment plan [August, October, January, March]
- $14,400 for a 10-month plan [Payments begin in August, either once or twice per month]
Financial aid award notices are sent in early May.
All tuition accounts must be selected with FACTS by May 31, 2017
- Registration: $75 [Paid in the spring. Secures a place in scheduling of classes for the next school year.]
- Student Activity: $125 [Invoiced with tuition. Provides for House T-shirt, admission to certain games and school events, Shamrock yearbook, school photos, souvenir House lanyard ID, student accident insurance.]
- Graduation: $125 [Only seniors. Invoiced with tuition. Provides for college guidance administrative services, graduation weekend events, transcripts.]
- Non-Parishioner: $55 [Billed in April. Supplements Archdiocesan support the school receives for those who are members of a Catholic parish.]
Making Your Payment:
- RETURNING FAMILIES will receive an email notification from FACTS automatically re-enrolling you into the established FACTS tuition account from this school year. If you would like to alter your established payment plan, please log in to your FACTS account to make changes. All accounts and banking information must be updated and current by May 31, 2017.
- NEW FAMILIES will need to create a tuition account with FACTS by visiting our website trinityrocks.com. Families who applied for financial aid can access the same FACTS account to select a payment plan. Families who did not apply for financial aid will need to create an account with FACTS and then select a payment plan. All families should access FACTS on our website by clicking here. If you have any questions please contact Mr. James Torra at 736-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All accounts and banking information must be updated and current by May 31, 2017.
- Families selecting the “full amount” plan must still enroll with FACTS and make payment directly to FACTS by July 15 after creating an account.
- Families choosing the four-payment or 10-month plan must enroll with FACTS and supply current and accurate banking information for payments after creating an account.
To access or create your FACTS account click here.
To learn more about our Work-Study program click here.
If you have any questions please contact Mr. Larry Castagno at 736-2145 or email@example.com.
For more information, contact:
Join the Trinity Family on Saturday, April...
On Wednesday, March 22, at 6:30 p.m. in Alumni Hall we are hosting a special "Freshman Athletics Night" in order for incoming members of the Class of 2021 and their families to learn more about our athletic programs. Coaches from all 21 Trinity sports will be present...
Rock the Summer at Trinity! Your son can find multiple ways to Rock his Summer at Trinity High School. We offer a variety of camps for students in the third through ninth grades in both athletics and academics during the months of June and July. Click here to learn...