Tuition & Fees
At Trinity, we are committed to maintaining academic excellence for all students. We are equally determined to offer tuition payment plans and financial aid opportunities that make Trinity a realistic choice for families.
Tuition for the 2017-18 school year:
- $13,700 when paid in full by July 15, 2017
- $14,050 for a four-payment plan [August, October, January, March]
- $14,400 for a 10-month plan [Payments begin in August, either once or twice per month]
Financial aid award notices are sent in early May.
All tuition accounts must be selected with FACTS by May 31, 2017
- Registration: $75 [Paid in the spring. Secures a place in scheduling of classes for the next school year.]
- Student Activity: $125 [Invoiced with tuition. Provides for House T-shirt, admission to certain games and school events, Shamrock yearbook, school photos, souvenir House lanyard ID, student accident insurance.]
- Graduation: $125 [Only seniors. Invoiced with tuition. Provides for college guidance administrative services, graduation weekend events, transcripts.]
- Non-Parishioner: $55 [Billed in April. Supplements Archdiocesan support the school receives for those who are members of a Catholic parish.]
Making Your Payment:
- RETURNING FAMILIES will receive an email notification from FACTS automatically re-enrolling you into the established FACTS tuition account from this school year. Your account is currently in “pending status” and Trinity will finalize all plans before payments begin. If you would like to alter your established payment plan, please contact Ms. Sharon Demling in Trinity Business Office at 502-736-2105 or FACTS directly to make changes. If your family qualified for tuition assistance, the total amount will be credited to your son’s account before payments begin. Any necessary updates to your banking information can be done directly on FACTS. All accounts and banking information must be updated and current by May 31, 2017.
- NEW FAMILIES must select a tuition payment plan on FACTS following the email instructions from FACTS. The ONLINE ACCESS and UNIQUE CODE provided on the email will allow direct access to your account. Once a payment plan has been selected your account will be in “pending status” and Trinity will finalize all plans before payments begin. If your family qualified for tuition assistance, the total amount will be credited to your son’s account before payments begin. If you have any questions please contact Mr. James Torra at 736-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org. All accounts and banking information must be updated and current by May 31, 2017.
- Families selecting the “full amount” plan must still enroll with FACTS and make payment directly to FACTS by July 15 after creating an account.
- Families choosing the four-payment or 10-month plan must enroll with FACTS and supply current and accurate banking information for payments after creating an account.
To access or create your FACTS account click here.
To learn more about our Work-Study program click here.
If you have any questions please contact Mr. Larry Castagno at 736-2145 or email@example.com.
For more information, contact:
On Thursday, Feb. 22, Trinity welcomed those members of the Class of 2022 who are Steinhauser Scholars. These students earned this designation with their outstanding scores on the Placement Test. We are PROUD of you and welcome you to the Trinity...
Trinity is once again proud to offer a Bus Service in partnership with Miller Transportation for the 2018-19 school year! If you are interested in utilizing this service for the 2018-19 school year, please take the survey you will receive via email telling us of your...
This week as part of Catholic Schools Week, we are highlighting the blessing that Catholic schools are in the lives of young people, families and communities across this country. Catholic schools offer academic excellence and faith-filled education for students...