Tuition & Fees
At Trinity, we are committed to maintaining academic excellence for all students. We are equally determined to offer tuition payment plans and financial aid opportunities that make Trinity a realistic choice for families.
Tuition for the 2017-18 school year:
- $13,700 when paid in full by July 15, 2017
- $14,050 for a four-payment plan [August, October, January, March]
- $14,400 for a 10-month plan [Payments begin in August, either once or twice per month]
Financial aid award notices are sent in early May.
All tuition accounts must be selected with FACTS by May 31, 2017
- Registration: $75 [Paid in the spring. Secures a place in scheduling of classes for the next school year.]
- Student Activity: $125 [Invoiced with tuition. Provides for House T-shirt, admission to certain games and school events, Shamrock yearbook, school photos, souvenir House lanyard ID, student accident insurance.]
- Graduation: $125 [Only seniors. Invoiced with tuition. Provides for college guidance administrative services, graduation weekend events, transcripts.]
- Non-Parishioner: $55 [Billed in April. Supplements Archdiocesan support the school receives for those who are members of a Catholic parish.]
Making Your Payment:
- RETURNING FAMILIES will receive an email notification from FACTS automatically re-enrolling you into the established FACTS tuition account from this school year. Your account is currently in “pending status” and Trinity will finalize all plans before payments begin. If you would like to alter your established payment plan, please contact Ms. Sharon Demling in Trinity Business Office at 502-736-2105 or FACTS directly to make changes. If your family qualified for tuition assistance, the total amount will be credited to your son’s account before payments begin. Any necessary updates to your banking information can be done directly on FACTS. All accounts and banking information must be updated and current by May 31, 2017.
- NEW FAMILIES must select a tuition payment plan on FACTS following the email instructions from FACTS. The ONLINE ACCESS and UNIQUE CODE provided on the email will allow direct access to your account. Once a payment plan has been selected your account will be in “pending status” and Trinity will finalize all plans before payments begin. If your family qualified for tuition assistance, the total amount will be credited to your son’s account before payments begin. If you have any questions please contact Mr. James Torra at 736-2120 or email@example.com. All accounts and banking information must be updated and current by May 31, 2017.
- Families selecting the “full amount” plan must still enroll with FACTS and make payment directly to FACTS by July 15 after creating an account.
- Families choosing the four-payment or 10-month plan must enroll with FACTS and supply current and accurate banking information for payments after creating an account.
To access or create your FACTS account click here.
To learn more about our Work-Study program click here.
If you have any questions please contact Mr. Larry Castagno at 736-2145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact:
Join the Trinity Family on Saturday, April...
On Wednesday, March 22, at 6:30 p.m. in Alumni Hall we are hosting a special "Freshman Athletics Night" in order for incoming members of the Class of 2021 and their families to learn more about our athletic programs. Coaches from all 21 Trinity sports will be present...
Rock the Summer at Trinity! Your son can find multiple ways to Rock his Summer at Trinity High School. We offer a variety of camps for students in the third through ninth grades in both athletics and academics during the months of June and July. Click here to learn...