Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to shadow in the spring.
Special Note – Shadowing for 8th grade students will begin on September 13, 2018. We will begin hosting 7th grade shadow guests in January. Please check the website for available 7th grade shadow days in early January.
- Sept. 13, 17, 18, 19, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28
- Oct. 2, 3, 4, 5, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 29, 31
- Nov. 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 27, 28, 29, 30
- Dec. 3, 4, 5, 6
See below for more information about your son’s visit:
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- You will be introduced to your freshman and upperclassman “host,” eat breakfast and proceed to class.
- Shadows spend a half-day here (including lunch), meeting lots of awesome teachers during the day.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at 1:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, shirt and tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Wednesdays, Trinity operates on a delayed opening schedule, with classes beginning at 9 a.m. Shadow guests should arrive between 8:30 – 8:45 a.m. and will depart at 2:15 p.m.
To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109. Or, use our online registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Use our on-line registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Trinity invites prospective students and their families to a Pancake Breakfast at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 27! Be an honorary House member as our Culinary Club treats you to pancakes while you meet some of our current students. There will be fun and prizes, but most...
Trinity High School will host another Trinity “T” Time on Wednesday, Oct. 3 in the Board Room at 8:15 a.m. We welcome current parents and guardians of eighth-graders to join us for an informative and helpful inside look at Trinity High School. This is an opportunity...
Due to the impending weather, poster signing with the Football Rocks will be moved to a later date. Look for more information via email and Social Media in October. Special Note - Students can still use the Future Rock Night postcard they received for free admission...