Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to shadow in the spring.
Special Note – Shadowing for 8th grade students will begin on September 13. We will begin hosting 7th grade shadow guests in January. Please check the website for available 7th grade shadow days in early January.
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- You will be introduced to your freshman and upperclassman “host,” eat breakfast and proceed to class.
- Shadows spend a half-day here (including lunch), meeting lots of awesome teachers during the day.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at 1:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, shirt and tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Wednesdays, Trinity operates on a delayed opening schedule, with classes beginning at 9 a.m.
If you are coming on that day, please report between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m., and your day will conclude at 2:15 p.m. To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109. Or, use our online registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Use our on-line registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
The first of several small groups from the Class of 2021 has gathered for this summer's Freshman Orientation sessions. Part of an array of academic, athletic and activity summer camps, these sessions allow the incoming freshmen to brush up against the wide array of...
A quick glance at the many flatscreen announcement monitors around Trinity would would tell any visitor that this school has something for every student. In addition to providing a superior high school education steeped in a reverence for spirituality and service,...
The Class of 2021 - incoming freshmen for the 2017-18 school year - took part in the annual House Sorting Day on Sunday, April 23. We look forward to welcoming these newest Rocks next August! Check out these ECHO images from staff photographer Anthony...