Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to shadow in the spring.
Special Note – Shadowing for 8th grade students will begin on September 13. We will begin hosting 7th grade shadow guests in January. Please check the website for available 7th grade shadow days in early January.
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- You will be introduced to your freshman and upperclassman “host,” eat breakfast and proceed to class.
- Shadows spend a half-day here (including lunch), meeting lots of awesome teachers during the day.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at 1:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, shirt and tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Wednesdays, Trinity operates on a delayed opening schedule, with classes beginning at 9 a.m.
If you are coming on that day, please report between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m., and your day will conclude at 2:15 p.m. To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109. Or, use our online registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Use our on-line registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Join us for a special night of fun and Trinity Basketball on Saturday, Feb. 3 as the #1 ranked Shamrocks take on Male High School at Trinity's Steinhauser Gymnasium. We have created special posters for grade-school-aged students, and the team will sign them...
Saturday, Dec. 9, saw hundreds of eighth-graders take the High School Placement Test at Trinity. The students arrived with enthusiasm and a big dose of wonder. We are ready to make the next four years the best experience of their young lives. The number of testers is...
The Placement Test will be given at Trinity this coming Saturday, Dec. 9, at 9 a.m. The test is for current eighth-grade students, potential members of the Trinity Class of 2022. The test is the same one used by all local Catholic high schools, and students should...