Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to shadow in the spring.
Special Note – Shadowing for 8th grade students will begin on September 13. We will begin hosting 7th grade shadow guests in January. Please check the website for available 7th grade shadow days in early January.
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- You will be introduced to your freshman and upperclassman “host,” eat breakfast and proceed to class.
- Shadows spend a half-day here (including lunch), meeting lots of awesome teachers during the day.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at 1:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, shirt and tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Wednesdays, Trinity operates on a delayed opening schedule, with classes beginning at 9 a.m.
If you are coming on that day, please report between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m., and your day will conclude at 2:15 p.m. To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109. Or, use our online registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Use our on-line registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Join the Trinity Family on Saturday, April...
On Wednesday, March 22, at 6:30 p.m. in Alumni Hall we are hosting a special "Freshman Athletics Night" in order for incoming members of the Class of 2021 and their families to learn more about our athletic programs. Coaches from all 21 Trinity sports will be present...
Rock the Summer at Trinity! Your son can find multiple ways to Rock his Summer at Trinity High School. We offer a variety of camps for students in the third through ninth grades in both athletics and academics during the months of June and July. Click here to learn...