Looking for a free stocking stuffer to give mom, dad, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, grandma, grandpappy, third cousin twice-removed, or mailman? Come to the library’s FREE BOOK GIVE-AWAY before winter break and pick up any one of dozens of ABSOLUTELY FREE, NO STRINGS ATTACHED, TOTALLY FREE, FREE, FREE books. These former library books need happy homes, so come down to the library today, and give one of these books a Christmas to remember.
Team Mass Schedule:
- Rugby Team – today
- Hockey Team – tomorrow
Fall Semester Exam Schedule
|Green 1st period||Wednesday, Dec. 13||9-10:15 a.m.|
|Green 2nd period||Wednesday, Dec. 13||10:25-11:40 a.m.|
|White 1st period||Thursday, Dec. 14||9-10:15 a.m.|
|White 2nd period||Thursday, Dec. 14||10:25-11:40 a.m.|
|Study Day||Friday, Dec. 15||9:00 – noon|
|Green 3rd period||Monday, Dec. 18||9-10:15 a.m.|
|Green 4th period||Monday, Dec. 18||10:25-11:40 a.m.|
|White 3rd period||Tuesday, Dec. 19||9-10:15 a.m.|
|White 4th period||Tuesday, Dec. 19||10:25-11:40 a.m.|
- Students sitting for an exam must remain in their classroom for the entire 75-minute exam period.
- Students not having a first exam for the day may report to the cafeteria. Students may not be in the hallways during exams.
- When a student is dismissed from his last exam for the day, he must either report to Alumni Hall or leave campus. Students may not remain in the hallways.
- Breakfast only will be available in the cafeteria. Cafeteria hours during exams are 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please plan accordingly.
- Seniors are eligible for exam exemption if they maintain a 90 percent or better for quarters 1 and 2.
Mr. Greenwell’s Writing Workshop. Help with writing and revision work. Monday-Thursday 3-3:30 p.m. in S355
The Freshman-Sophomore Winter Dance will take place on Saturday, Jan. 20 in Shamrock Hall from 9 p.m. to midnight. Tickets are $20 per couple and will go on sale when we return from Christmas Break. It’s the perfect time of year to find a date as girls’ hearts are filled with goodwill to men.