Are you a Trinity student who might be interested in the possibility of playing sports in college?
Are you a Trinity parent who is interested in the requirements for your son to be eligible for sports in college?
If the answer is yes, we have an opportunity scheduled just for you.
You are invited to join us on Wednesday, Jan. 17, at 7 p.m., in the Trinity Alumni Hall cafeteria, to hear from representatives of the University of Louisville Athletics NCAA Compliance Office. Families from Sacred Heart Academy will also attend this meeting. Topics covered:
– What is the NCAA Eligibility Center and why is it important?
– What are the criteria that makes a high school student either eligible or ineligible for collegiate sports?
– What are the similarities and differences in the various NCAA Division levels?
– How can a high school student ensure that he/she retains amateur status?
– How do college athletics scholarships work?
The meeting is free. The format is informal and informative.
If you would like to attend this informational meeting, please RSVP by emailing Rob Saxton, Trinity AD, at email@example.com. Simply state “yes” I plan to attend and state “how many” will attend with you.