A quick glance at the many flatscreen announcement monitors around Trinity would would tell any visitor that this school has something for every student. In addition to providing a superior high school education steeped in a reverence for spirituality and service, Trinity also offers a wide array of extracurricular activities through which to connect to other students and teachers, and become more involved in the school. Club members and moderators reach out to other students with opportunities in the arts, academic competition, service and just plain fun.
Recent announcements were typical, reminding students of the following upcoming meetings:
- The Future Problem Solving team was meeting to plan for next year
- The Guitar Club met to kick out the jams
- The Future Business Leaders Association (FBLA) met to share pizza and elect next year’s officers
- The Culinary Club made plans to create a fine dining experience for parents and friends
- Tim’s Flying Club took a trip to the airfield, and then the skies
- Best Buddies and Film Club combined and made plans to see the movie Guardians of the Galaxy
- Annual Theatre awards were being bestowed
- The Dunk Club was readying to display new moves
- Applications for Beta Club and National Honor Society were solicited
- Ultimate Frisbee was in action on the field
- Spring sports readied to compete at regional and state levels
- And many more …
All told, when you factor in House System activities, there are more than 100 ways for students to get connected to the school and their classmates outside of the classroom.
Just another Tuesday at Trinity, being greaT.