Park Community Credit Union is awarding five (5) $1,000 non-renewable scholarships in memory of Christian Shadburne to honor his achievements and hard work and remember his unselfish desire to help his community. It is Park Community CC’s goal to reward well rounded students who seek to improve their community as Christian did.
Scholarship Criteria: Each applicant must be a member (have a share/savings account) of Park Community Credit Union in good standing and must include each item below to meet the criteria of a completed application.
• Copy of your official high school transcript with a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher.
• Proof of acceptance/admittance into a college, university or institution of higher learning.
• 2 letters of recommendation, one from a high school teacher and one from a non- school and non-family related individual.
• Essay of no more than 400 words on this subject: What I Can Do Or Have Done To Improve My Community.
• Completed application. See Mr. Manning or Ms. Stich for an application.
Deadline: May 5, 2018