Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Trinity’s first Parent-Teacher-Student conferences are scheduled for Tuesday, Oct. 9, from 2:30-4:30 p.m. and 5:30-7:30 p.m. Students will have an early dismissal on this day at 2 p.m. In an effort to maximize your conference visit, we would appreciate your contacting...read more
Trinity High School has a proud and distinguished tradition in both fine and performing arts. We would like to highlight some of these young artists, along with their work. This week’s piece comes from senior August Jones in Mr. Serochi's Graphic Design class. August...read more
Trinity will use Wednesday, Oct. 10 as a testing day for all underclassmen. Testing begins at 9 a.m. and students should report to their assigned classrooms before that time. Seniors do not have school on this day and are encouraged to use the date to visit colleges....read more