Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
As we welcome students back for the beginning of a new school year, we also invite all parents to attend our opening parent meetings. With the exception of Freshman Academic Convocation and the Sophomore Parent meeting, all meetings will be held at 7 p.m. in...read more
All freshmen and their parents are required to attend the annual Freshman Academic Convocation to be held in Steinhauser Gymnasium (our big gym) on Thursday, Aug. 16 at 7 p.m. Freshmen are asked to wear a coat and tie. Students should report to the Alumni Hall...read more
Holy Spirit Parish invites you to their "End-of-Summer-Bash" on Saturday, Aug. 4. The event follows 5 p.m. Mass and includes activities for the whole family. Food trucks, face-painting, Steel City Pops and more. Make sure to bring a lawn chair for the outdoor concert...read more