Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary LK 1:26-38 In the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent by God to a town in Galilee called Nazareth, to a virgin engaged to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David. The virgin’s name was Mary....read more
Friday of the First Week of Advent Reflection by Chad Waggoner http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/120718.cfm Memorial of Saint Ambrose, Bishop and Doctor of the Church www.usccb.org December 7, 2018 The gunners of the USS Pennsylvania, in their first moments of...read more
Friend, With just under a month until the beginning of the 2019 General Assembly, EdChoice KY is gearing up to secure passage of a Scholarship Tax Credit program this year! In preparation, we wanted to share important dates and key information you might be interested...read more