Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
House Contests: Monday, Sept. 24: The House banner contest will begin at 3:30 p.m. Banners will be displayed from the classrooms around school and will be voted on by judges. The House burger cook-off competition will begin during Advising. The burgers and grills will...read more
All sophomores will be attending your Sophomore Retreat next week with your House. - Aquinas and Becket on Monday, Sept. 17 - Dante and Flannan on Tuesday, Sept. 18 - Gonzaga and Merton on Wednesday, Sept. 19 - Romero and Patrick on Thursday, Sept. 20 - Seton and...read more
What: Rockin’ – a day for freshmen filled with fun and games and time to get to know the others in your House. Date: Wednesday, Sept. 5. Dress: House T-shirt – if you did not pick one up at registration, see your House director. Students can wear tennis shoes for...read more