Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Holy Spirit Parish invites you to their "End-of-Summer-Bash" on Saturday, Aug. 4. The event follows 5 p.m. Mass and includes activities for the whole family. Food trucks, face-painting, Steel City Pops and more. Make sure to bring a lawn chair for the outdoor concert...read more
PowerSchool has a new web address (URL) for the 2018-19 school year. Please update your links and bookmarks for PowerSchool to the following address: https://trinityrocks.powerschool.com...read more
Trinity is teaming up with Hand in Hand Ministries again this school year to offer another week-long Spring Break service project in Central America. In 2017, we traveled with a great group of parents and students to help build a home for a family outside of Managua,...read more