Grades & Assignments
Welcome to Trinity’s new parent portal, driven by PowerSchool. Once logged in, you will be able to view grades, attendance records, school bulletins, teacher comments and set up e-mail notifications. In the links to the left, you will find the Parent Portal User’s Guide (PowerSchool) and a short FAQ regarding use of the site (PowerSchool FAQs). You can also click the PowerSchool logo below to go to the PowerSchool login page.
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Baccalaureate Mass is at 6 p.m. on Saturday, May 19, in Steinhauser Gym on Trinity’s campus. Tickets were recently mailed for Mass and will be required for entrance. - Doors open at 5 p.m. - Seniors should report to Student Affairs by 5:40 p.m. to line up for the...read more
As we near the end of the 2nd semester, young men’s minds tend to wander to thoughts of all sorts of things unrelated to school. Encourage your son to finish the year strong and work hard to succeed on his semester exams coming up. For most, the end of the year will...read more
Beginning at 9 a.m. on Friday, May 4 (Oaks Day 2018), Trinity will be performing updates to a number of servers. Updates will take the full day to complete. These updates are being performed to increase the reliability of network connections on campus and prepare for...read more