Grades & Assignments
Welcome to Trinity’s new parent portal, driven by PowerSchool. Once logged in, you will be able to view grades, attendance records, school bulletins, teacher comments and set up e-mail notifications. In the links to the left, you will find the Parent Portal User’s Guide (PowerSchool) and a short FAQ regarding use of the site (PowerSchool FAQs). You can also click the PowerSchool logo below to go to the PowerSchool login page.
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Trinity High School will be closed today, Monday, Feb. 12, due to icy road conditions. Students will have an online learning day with lessons for White Day classes available on Rockspace at noon today. Check the website for further updates as they come into...read more
Trinity High School has a proud and distinguished tradition in both fine and performing arts. We would like to highlight some of these young artists, along with their work. This week’s piece comes from sophomore Lucas Murphy in Mr. Hull's Art II class. Mr. Hull’s Art...read more
CCK will publish an ad in The Record that will appear over the next couple of weeks in support of Catholic education. Here is a copy of the...read more