Be our Rock
Trinity gives each student a chance to grow and succeed in an environment unlike any other high school. Your generous gift to the Trinity High School Foundation can help us continue this mission.
The Trinity High School Foundation is entrusted with supporting the mission of Trinity High School by serving as good stewards of the campus facilities and endowment funds which are secured through fundraising and investment gifts.
Show your support
Your contribution makes a difference
- Trinity will distribute more than $3.1 million in tuition assistance during the 2017-18 school year
- More than 40% of families will receive financial aid during the 2017-18 school year
- 100% of the Class of 2017 took the ACT, continuing a decade-long trend of ever-increasing scores
- The Class of 2017 received scholarship offers totaling more than $22 million and graduates were accepted at 159 colleges and universities
- 95 percent participated in a Christian Awakening Senior Retreat
- The Class of 2017 performed more than 20,000 service hours over four years, while supporting more than 150 community agencies
Thankful for the generosity
We are blessed to be surrounded by people who have demonstrated extraordinary commitment to the Trinity High School Foundation and the hundreds of young men we serve.
Memorable moments all year long
Trinity is once again proud to offer a Bus Service in partnership with Miller Transportation for the 2018-19 school year! If you are interested in utilizing this service for the 2018-19 school year, please take the survey you will receive via email telling us of your...read more
Scott Tobe, a junior at Trinity, was named an Eagle Scout in the Boy Scouts of America. Scott is from Troop 110 in Anchorage. His project was helping to provide homeless kits for St. Vincent de Paul. We are PROUD of you,...read more
Principal Dan Zoeller H'07 received a very nice "thank you" message from Trinity alumnus and St. Francis of Assisi teacher Mr. Fred Whittaker (Class of 1981). We are proud to take part in their science fair each year: Dear Dan, I wanted to thank you and the staff at...read more