Advanced Program Requirements
As a general rule, students are expected to meet the following requirements each year they participate in the Advanced Program:
- Perform in the top 20% of national testing norm
- A final annual overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- A minimum of 10 semester Advanced-level courses
- Participation in all scheduled Advanced Program activities
- No more than one semester grade below 70%
Students participating in the program normally begin college-level course work during their FRESHMAN YEAR at Trinity.