Prayer & Worship
From the classroom to special events, prayer and worship are incorporated into everyday life at Trinity. For example:
- Daily prayer takes place over the school’s in-house close circuit televisions system (TTV)
- Prayer takes place before all school meetings, athletic events, monthly House meetings
- Each class has its own liturgy and/or prayer service
- The entire school community gathers for worship and prayer throughout the year
- Daily Mass is held in the school’s chapel
- Monthly Monday Mass during Advising Period – open to any students
- Monthly Masses for teams; Faith and Character formation infused into all sports programs
- A special Baccalaureate Mass is held for graduating seniors
- A special Mass, including inauguration of newly-elected class officers, is held for juniors in May
- Worship teams are formed with faith-filled adults and students
- A special Mother-Son Mass is held each spring
Worship Dates 2019-20:
- Aug. 15 Feast of the Assumption. Mass at 7:20 only (Chapel)
- Aug. 23 Opening Mass (Steinhauser Gym)
- Sept. 8 Grandparents Mass 10 a.m. (Convocation Hall)
- Sept. 30 Monthly Monday Mass (Chapel)
- Oct. 28 Monthly Monday Mass (Chapel)
- Nov. 1 All Saints Day. Mass at 2:15 p.m. (Chapel)
- Nov. 26 Thanksgiving Mass (all school), Assembly B Schedule (Steinhauser Gym)
- Dec. 2 Monthly Monday Mass (Chapel)
- Jan. 28 Catholic Schools Week Mass (Location TBA)
- Feb. NO Monthly Monday Mass
- Feb. 26 Ash Wednesday. Prayer Service over TTV during 1st Block
- Feb. 27 Mass with Archbishop 8 a.m. (Steinhauser Gym)
- April 19 Mother Son Mass 10 a.m. (Steinhauser Gym)
- May 6 Junior Class Mass 7 p.m. (Steinhauser Gym)
- May 16 Baccalaureate Mass 5 p.m. (Steinhauser Gym)
- TBD Freshman and Sophomore Class Masses (Convocation Hall)
Opening Mass Highlights
Stay tuned for highlights from the 2019-20 Opening Mass!
For additional information contact:
The first marquee event of the first quarter was held on August 23. Three-hundred and six House members checked in during the game against Carmel High School. Dante House had the most members check in during the game. Patrick House was second and Romero was third. Ten...
Join us for Future Rock Night and a special poster signing after the game where you get to meet the Rocks football team! Friday, Oct. 25 at Trinity's Marshall Stadium is Future Rocks Night. The Rocks take on the Eastern Eagles at 7:30 p.m. and stick around after the...
Pictured are the 13 Trinity students who were recognized by the National Merit Corporation. First row (sitting L – R): Nicholas Pesce, Jackson McClellan, Logan Thomas, Edward Harbold, Nick Huls, Hunter Ruckriegel Second row (standing L – R): John McCalpin, Bryce...
Trinity was honored to welcome The Marian Committee and the community to the 68th Annual Living Rosary, hosted in Steinhauser Gym this past weekend. Children in the community formed the shape of the Rosary on the gym floor, and were joined by hundreds of people in...