Prayer & Worship
From the classroom to special events, prayer and worship are incorporated into everyday life at Trinity. For example:
- Daily prayer takes place over the school’s in-house close circuit televisions system (TTV)
- Prayer takes place before all school meetings, athletic events, monthly House meetings
- Each class has its own liturgy and/or prayer service
- The entire school community gathers for worship and prayer throughout the year
- Daily Mass is held in the school’s chapel
- Monthly Monday Mass during Advising Period – open to any students
- Monthly Masses for teams; Faith and Character formation infused into all sports programs
- A special Baccalaureate Mass is held for graduating seniors
- A special Mass, including inauguration of newly-elected class officers, is held for juniors in May
- Worship teams are formed with faith-filled adults and students
- A special Mother-Son Mass is held each spring
For additional information contact:
Code Word of the Week It’s been more than a year since our students experienced a “typical” Trinity school day, and we are excited to re-implement the daily routines, procedures, and expectations explained in our Code of Conduct. Trinity’s Code of Conduct allows our...
Congratulations to recent Trinity alum, Jack Dingle '21, who was named Kentucky Defensive Player of the Year by USA Today High School Sports Awards. Jack will now move on to the National Awards Show on August 5. Congrats, Jack! Trinity FOREVER!
Excitement is growing for the start of the year. We can’t wait to see our campus alive and hallways filled again with all students here every day. Class schedules are live on PowerSchool and teachers are gearing up! Contact Academic Services if you have any...