Christian Awakening Senior Retreat
This optional, 3-day program creates an environment away from distractions where students may be awakened to the ever-present love of God. Seniors experience Christian community, shared prayer, and find support to live the retreat ideals on a daily basis.
Senior Retreat Schedule
- Sept. 11-14, 2018
- Oct. 23-26, 2018
- Nov. 13-16, 2018
- Jan. 15-18, 2019
- Jan 29-Feb. 1, 2019
- Feb. 12-15, 2019
- March 19-22, 2019
- Requests to change your retreat may be made only in cases of emergency or unforeseen conflict AND with a minimum two-week notice to Campus Ministry. Changes cannot be guaranteed and will depend on space/availability.
- Retreat begins after school on Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. and ends on Friday at 6:30-7 p.m.
- All retreats are held at Mount St. Francis Retreat Center in Indiana. Space is limited.
- Parents will be asked to attend a retreat closing service on Friday of your retreat at 5 p.m. in Convocation Hall on Trinity’s campus. They should call in advance if help with accessibility will be needed. More information will be sent in a separate letter to parents at a later date.
- Students are expected to attend a brief informational meeting during the week prior to their assigned retreat. Watch TTV for dates and times.
COST: $250 ($50 non-refundable deposit due with registration)
- Includes transportation, lodging, nine meals, snacks, materials and supplies.
- This fee is not intended to inflict hardship upon any family. We are happy to work with you in an effort to arrange payment. Contact the assistant to Campus Ministry, Mrs. Joy Durbin, email@example.com for details.
For more information, please contact Ms. Mary Emrich H’09 Director of Campus Ministry.
For more information, please contact:
Trinity's Speech and Debate Rocks made their case that they belong in the conversation with some of the best schools in America at the National Speech and Debate Association's National Tournament in Dallas, Texas. In order to qualify, each district holds a tournament...
Involved. This is a word that many high school students hear from the time they're set to enter high school to the time they graduate. From parents, from teachers, from counselors to coaches, high school students are constantly encouraged to, "Get involved." At...
For five Trinity students, STEAM isn't simply science, technology, engineering, arts, and math. To these Rocks, STEAM is all about making a difference in someone's life. Recently, the University of Louisville hosted the Design the Future STEAM camp. This...