Christian Awakening Senior Retreat
This optional, 3-day program creates an environment away from distractions where students may be awakened to the ever-present love of God. Seniors experience Christian community, shared prayer, and find support to live the retreat ideals on a daily basis.
Senior Retreat Schedule
- Sept. 11-14, 2018
- Oct. 23-26, 2018
- Nov. 13-16, 2018
- Jan. 15-18, 2019
- Jan 29-Feb. 1, 2019
- Feb. 12-15, 2019
- March 19-22, 2019
- Requests to change your retreat may be made only in cases of emergency or unforeseen conflict AND with a minimum two-week notice to Campus Ministry. Changes cannot be guaranteed and will depend on space/availability.
- Retreat begins after school on Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. and ends on Friday at 6:30-7 p.m.
- All retreats are held at Mount St. Francis Retreat Center in Indiana. Space is limited.
- Parents will be asked to attend a retreat closing service on Friday of your retreat at 5 p.m. in Convocation Hall on Trinity’s campus. They should call in advance if help with accessibility will be needed. More information will be sent in a separate letter to parents at a later date.
- Students are expected to attend a brief informational meeting during the week prior to their assigned retreat. Watch TTV for dates and times.
COST: $250 ($50 non-refundable deposit due with registration)
- Includes transportation, lodging, nine meals, snacks, materials and supplies.
- This fee is not intended to inflict hardship upon any family. We are happy to work with you in an effort to arrange payment. Contact the assistant to Campus Ministry, Mrs. Joy Durbin, firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For more information, please contact Ms. Mary Emrich H’09 Director of Campus Ministry.
For more information, please contact:
Poster signing with the Basketball Rocks is scheduled for the HOME GAME on Tuesday, Jan. 29 vs. Atherton. Join us for Poster Signing Night as our back-to-back LIT Champion Basketball Rocks take on Atherton. Tip-off is scheduled for 7:30 p.m. After the game there will...
We have enjoyed meeting all eighth-grade students and their families who visited campus this fall for shadow visits, T Times, Open House and various other events. We hope you have enjoyed learning about Trinity and left excited about the possibilities it presents your...
Trinity invites prospective students and their families to a Pancake Breakfast at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 27! Be an honorary House member as our Culinary Club treats you to pancakes while you meet some of our current students. There will be fun and prizes, but most...