The sophomore retreat is about decisions—how we make them, how they impact others, and how they may be rooted in core values and faith. We are all connected, and the choices we make affect our relationships with friends and family. Since our actions and decisions can have such a powerful impact, the central question of this retreat is: “Will the impact I have on others help or hurt them?”
September 17: Aquinas & Becket
September 18: Dante & Flannan
September 19: Gonzaga & Merton
September 20: Patrick & Romero
September 21: Seton & Toussaint
- Retreat is a full day off campus. Each retreat will have the same start and end time as that school day
- There is no cost for students and lunch is provided
- Students should dress to be active and outside for 2-3 hours
- Students absent due to illness should attend on the day they return that week
- All sophomores are required to attend retreat as it is an important part of our mission to form men of faith and character.
For more information, please contact:
We have enjoyed meeting all eighth-grade students and their families who visited campus this fall for shadow visits, T Times, Open House and various other events. We hope you have enjoyed learning about Trinity and left excited about the possibilities it presents your...
Trinity invites prospective students and their families to a Pancake Breakfast at 10 a.m. on Saturday, Oct. 27! Be an honorary House member as our Culinary Club treats you to pancakes while you meet some of our current students. There will be fun and prizes, but most...
Trinity High School will host another Trinity “T” Time on Wednesday, Oct. 3 in the Board Room at 8:15 a.m. We welcome current parents and guardians of eighth-graders to join us for an informative and helpful inside look at Trinity High School. This is an opportunity...