We invite all Trinity families to apply for financial aid. Since our founding, we have always tried to be as inclusive as possible. Offering tuition assistance totaling over $3.6 million each year for those who qualify based on need keeps that aim alive.
Special Note – during the 2021-22 school year, financial aid applications will open on Nov. 15 and must be completed before Jan. 31.
- Financial aid is offered through the assistance of FACTS
- Applications will be available for families to complete on the FACTS website beginning Nov. 15
- Special Note: all incoming families should use “2026” for their son’s student ID number when applying.
- A family needs to complete only one application form, even if they will have more than one child in a local Catholic school during 2022-2023
- Families must submit a new application every year.
- Families will be asked for basic demographic information and to submit their 2020 or 2021 tax documents to complete their application before Jan. 31.
- Special Note: all families will be required to submit at least their 2020 Federal tax return and 2020 W-2’s.
- The information you provide is confidential and is not shared with third parties
- Applications should be “VERIFIED” on the FACTS website by Jan. 31 to be eligible for financial assistance
- Special Note: Once “VERIFIED” with FACTS you will see the word “COMPLETE” in a green box on your application.
- Any additional information or changes made to your application after Jan. 31 may not effect your need-base calculations for the upcoming school year
- Families will receive information from Trinity regarding the results of their application before early May
- Special Note – In order to be awarded financial aid you must assume responsibility of tuition payments via an active FACTS account for the enrolled student being applied for.
- Special Note – Under no circumstances will the amount of tuition assistance exceed the amount of the percentage responsibility for payment by the parent or guardian.
- If you feel the assistance is not sufficient, you are able to seek a review through FACTS by supplying additional information to the Trinity Business Office.
- With your permission, your son may also apply for our Work-Study Program. A family may apply for financial aid, work-study or both
- To begin you financial aid application click here
- To learn more about our Work-Study program click here
Special Note – Financial aid applications for
Trinity will host a Financial Aid Info Night on Thursday, Dec. 16 via Zoom to answer any questions and walk families through the process. Please pre-register for this event below:
Applying for Aid Online Video Tutorial
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions about need-based financial aid.
Q – What is financial aid?
Q – Is the amount of aid granted consistent over four years?
Q – Who may apply for financial aid?
Q – Who determines whether I qualify for tuition assistance?
Q – What information is supplied by FACTS to the school?
Q – What are the factors used to determine demonstrated need?
Q – What income basis applies for self-employed parents who experience no profit periods or high profit years?
Q – Does FACTS use the same criteria for every school or does Trinity say what ours should be?
Q – As a percentage of annual tuition, what is the least and most aid a Trinity student will receive this year?
Q – As members of the Kentucky High School Athletic Association, are there rules Trinity must follow about tuition, financial aid and scholarships?
Q – Does the school comply with these rules
For more information, contact:
Code Word of the Week It’s been more than a year since our students experienced a “typical” Trinity school day, and we are excited to re-implement the daily routines, procedures, and expectations explained in our Code of Conduct. Trinity’s Code of Conduct allows our...
Congratulations to recent Trinity alum, Jack Dingle '21, who was named Kentucky Defensive Player of the Year by USA Today High School Sports Awards. Jack will now move on to the National Awards Show on August 5. Congrats, Jack! Trinity FOREVER!
Excitement is growing for the start of the year. We can’t wait to see our campus alive and hallways filled again with all students here every day. Class schedules are live on PowerSchool and teachers are gearing up! Contact Academic Services if you have any...