We invite all Trinity families to apply for financial aid. Since our founding, we have always tried to be as inclusive as possible. Offering tuition assistance totaling well over $3 million each year for those who qualify based on need keeps that aim alive.
- Financial aid is offered through the assistance of FACTS
- Applications will be available for families to complete on the FACTS website beginning Dec. 15
- Special Note: all incoming families should use “2024” for their son’s student ID number when applying.
- A family needs to complete only one application form, even if they will have more than one child in a local Catholic school during 2020-2021
- Families must submit a new application every year.
- Families will be asked for basic demographic information and to submit their 2018 tax documents to complete their application before Feb. 28
- Special Note: all families will be required to submit at least their 2018 Federal tax return and 2018 W-2’s.
- The information you provide is confidential and is not shared with third parties
- Applications should be “VERIFIED” on the FACTS website by Feb. 28 to be eligible for financial assistance
- Special Note: Once “VERIFIED” with FACTS you will see the word “COMPLETE” in a green box on your application.
- Any additional information or changes made to your application after Feb. 28 may not effect your need-base calculations for the upcoming school year
- Families will receive information from Trinity regarding the results of their application in early May
- Special Note – In order to be awarded financial aid you must assume responsibility of tuition payments via an active FACTS account for the enrolled student being applied for.
- If you feel the assistance is not sufficient, you are able to seek a review through FACTS by supplying additional information to the Trinity Business Office.
- With your permission, your son may also apply for our Work-Study Program. A family may apply for financial aid, work-study or both
- To begin you financial aid application click here
- To learn more about our Work-Study program click here
Applying for Aid Online Video Tutorial
Below is a list of Frequently Asked Questions about need-based financial aid.
Q – What is financial aid?
Q – Is the amount of aid granted consistent over four years?
Q – Who may apply for financial aid?
Q – Who determines whether I qualify for tuition assistance?
Q – What information is supplied by FACTS to the school?
Q – What are the factors used to determine demonstrated need?
Q – What income basis applies for self-employed parents who experience no profit periods or high profit years?
Q – Does FACTS use the same criteria for every school or does Trinity say what ours should be?
Q – As a percentage of annual tuition, what is the least and most aid a Trinity student will receive this year?
Q – As members of the Kentucky High School Athletic Association, are there rules Trinity must follow about tuition, financial aid and scholarships?
Q – Does the school comply with these rules
For more information, contact:
The calendar for upcoming events in the month of February. If you have any questions, please contact Academic Services. Joy Durbin - firstname.lastname@example.org Mary Ann Snyder - email@example.com
The Trinity Academic Team won District on Saturday for the 3rd year in a row. It was the 5th year in a row for the quick recall team. The Rocks compete against St. X, Sacred Heart, and Collegiate in District. The competition is fierce! The FPS team led by captain...
Began in the 2016-17 school year, the Trinity Argentinian Exchange program has become a major success! Argentinian students from Colegio Santa Ethnea visit Trinity in February (their summer break) and each student stays with a host family from Trinity. Normally five...