Steps to Enrollment
Before the test taking and the class schedules, this exploratory stage of the admissions process will help you and your son get a better feel for Trinity. This step is essential.
We have designed several programs and events to give you an up close and personal perspective.
Our doors are always open! Please schedule a tour in advance by contacting Mr. James Torra H’12 in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2120. Tours begin in the Rotunda at the corner of Sherrin Avenue and Shelbyville Road and last approximately 45 minutes.
For more information on Campus Tours, contact:
This event is an invaluable introduction to Trinity’s community and spirit. Alumni, faculty and staff, administrators, current and former parents, and students all work together to proudly showcase everything Trinity has to offer. There is time to speak personally with teachers about classes and curriculum, see the extra-curricular activities and examine the state-of-the-art facilities. Our 2018 Open House is Sunday, November 11 from 1 to 5 p.m.
For more information about Trinity’s Open House, contact:
Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to join them in the spring.
- Guests are asked to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- They will be introduced to their freshman and senior House Captain “hosts,” eat breakfast and proceed to class.
- Shadows spend a half-day with us, meeting teachers during the first few blocks of the day (including lunch).
- A short tour of the school is included in the day.
- We will work hard in advance to ensure that your son sits in on the academic classes in which he is most interested.
- The day concludes at about 1 p.m.
- Special note: On Wednesdays, Trinity has a late start as classes begin at 9 a.m. Shadow guests are asked to report between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m. on those days and will follow the same schedule as above, but dismissing at about 2 p.m.
- To arrange for a Shadow, please contact Ms. Melanie Hughes at 502.736.2109.
To arrange for a Shadow, contact:
Information Packets are readily available from the Office for School Advancement. Please contact Ms. Melanie Hughes at 502.736.2109 with your name and address and we will be more than happy to get you something in the mail. The mailing will include a Viewbook, the latest Parent Newsletter and other items of interest to assist you in learning more about Trinity High School. If your son is a student here in Louisville, please include his name, grade, school he attends and birth date.
To receive an information packet in the mail, contact: