Trinity’s House System
Our House System helps students build even closer relationships and experience a sense of belonging very quickly. Every student is randomly assigned to one of our 10 Houses, placing students into smaller communities to increase opportunities for student leadership and adult mentoring. Students remain the same House for their four years and each House is comprised of freshmen through seniors and students from all academic levels. Throughout the year, Houses compete in a variety of contests and competitions to encourage unity and pride. The House System also encompasses student government at Trinity. Student representatives from each House form a vibrant and responsive student government comprising 90 students who are elected by peers to serve each year. The benefits of Trinity’s House System are endless!
- Eases the transition into high school
- Has been studied and imitated by high school across the country
- Provides access to friends and mentors
- Provides each student with a sense of belonging
- Gives each student a strong social foundation
- Helps ensure 100% participation in extracurricular activities and friendly competitions
- Encourages charitable works and service opportunities
- Allows students to have FUN!
For more about our house system, contact:
The House System really allows you to get a feel for the brotherhood here at Trinity!
Attention all incoming juniors and seniors at Assumption, Sacred Heart, Mercy, and Presentation! Trinity Cheerleading will be holding tryouts for the 2021-22 season on May 11th and 12th, 2021. Please check the Trinity website on May 3rd for more information about how...
George Katchak, ECHO Staff Reporter Mrs. Jacqueline Harrell, RN, works daily to keep everyone on campus safe throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. As Trinity’s contact tracer, nurse Harrell deals with the complexities involved in fighting the virus on a campus that...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: April 20, 2021 Rob Saxton...