Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to shadow in the spring.
- Jan. 23, 24, 27, 28, 29
- Feb. 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12, 20, 21, 24, 25, 28
- March 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23
- Apr. 8, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 22, 24, 28, 29, 30
See below for more information about your son’s visit:
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- You will be introduced to your freshman and upperclassman “host,” eat breakfast and proceed to class.
- Shadows spend a half-day here (including lunch), meeting lots of awesome teachers during the day.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at 1:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, shirt and tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Wednesdays, Trinity operates on a delayed opening schedule, with classes beginning at 9 a.m. Shadow guests should arrive between 8:30 – 8:45 a.m. and will depart at 2:15 p.m.
To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109. Or, use our online registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Use our on-line registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Trinity's Mary Emrich, Director of Campus Ministry, was invited to contribute to a series of articles for The Record, reflecting on Pope Francis’ insights from Christ is Alive and her own experience in youth and young adult ministry. This series of teaching editorials...
Maximum Effort of the Soul - Trinity High School senior Gus Boyer Class of 2020 Gus Boyer Clang….Clang….. An old church bell, hoisted up by worn-out rope into the towering heights of the second story chapel -- a great monument above the tattered sheet metal and...
On Wednesday, March 18 the Saints Peter and Paul Society and the Theology Department hosted a virtual rosary for the Trinity Community. A group of about twenty Faculty and Staff, along with some of their family members, gathered virtually to say the...