Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to shadow in the spring.
Special Note – Shadowing for 8th grade students will begin on September 11, 2019. We will begin hosting 7th grade shadow guests in January. Please check the website for available 7th grade shadow days in early January.
- Sept. 11, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27
- Oct. 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 23, 24, 25, 28, 29, 30
- Nov. 1, 5, 6, 7, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
- Dec. 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10, 11, 12
See below for more information about your son’s visit:
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- You will be introduced to your freshman and upperclassman “host,” eat breakfast and proceed to class.
- Shadows spend a half-day here (including lunch), meeting lots of awesome teachers during the day.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at 1:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, shirt and tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Wednesdays, Trinity operates on a delayed opening schedule, with classes beginning at 9 a.m. Shadow guests should arrive between 8:30 – 8:45 a.m. and will depart at 2:15 p.m.
To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109. Or, use our online registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Use our on-line registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
The first House competition of the first quarter was the Trinity Faculty and Staff Trivia Challenge held during Advising on Aug. 29. This fun and fast-paced online trivia game put advising groups to the test on how much they knew about Trinity's faculty and staff....
The first marquee event of the first quarter was held on August 23. Three-hundred and six House members checked in during the game against Carmel High School. Dante House had the most members check in during the game. Patrick House was second and Romero was third. Ten...
On August 6, House Captains and fellow seniors assisted their newest Trinity brothers during Book Day. Seniors helped the freshmen and their parents find their lockers and the Library Media Center where they picked up the newest version of the House t-shirts and their...
The Trinity academic team has had a great couple of weeks! Last Thursday the Rocks hosted a quality St. Francis team and both JV and Varsity came away victorious. The Rocks are currently undefeated in league play at both levels. Recently, the freshmen and sophomore...
By the time your son enters as a freshman, we will have recently invested just under $40 million dollars in our St. Matthews campus. What he will enjoy is remarkable: Modern, clean, bright, technology-filled classrooms with ample wireless capability Eight...
Blessings in a Backpack is a nonprofit organization that organizes individuals and communities to provide food on the weekends for elementary school children across America who might otherwise go hungry. They send bags of food home every weekend of the school year to...