In a typical year we would host 8th graders for shadow days in the fall so they could learn what it’s like to be a Trinity student for the day. However, nothing about the start of this school year is typical!
Following guidelines presented by the Archdiocese of Louisville, shadowing is currently on hold, but we did not want to miss the opportunity to offer families a chance to sign up for a shadow day beginning next semester.
If you are interested in setting up a shadow day for your son after he takes the Placement test in December, you can click here or call Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2109. We look forward to having him on campus soon!
In addition, we are offering a variety of other options for your family to visit campus this fall.
For more information about how your son can visit campus in person or virtually this fall, please contact Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2109 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience.
- Jan. 21,22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29,
- Feb. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 18, 19, 22, 24, 26
- March 1, 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25
- Apr. 7, 9, 14, 16, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29
Note: if you are interested in shadowing on a date not listed above please call Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2109.
See below for more information about your son’s visit:
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- You will be introduced to your freshman and upperclassman “host,” eat breakfast and proceed to class.
- Shadows spend a half-day here (including lunch), meeting lots of awesome teachers during the day.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at 1:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, shirt and tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Wednesdays, Trinity operates on a delayed opening schedule, with classes beginning at 9 a.m. Shadow guests should arrive between 8:30 – 8:45 a.m. and will depart at 2:15 p.m.
To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109 or they can use the online registration page found here.
Use our on-line registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
The Rocks delegation, under the leadership of Y-Club president, Will Hodge '21, and moderators Mr. Walter Mata and Mr. Jorge Serrano, brought home several awards from the Kentucky Youth Assembly, held virtually Nov. 19-21. The delegation won Best Bill Packet, Ryan...
Screen capture seen above is from the final round – Eng is in the top left corner, Scribner is in the bottom center This past weekend, the Debate Rocks were back in action with solid performances at the Wyatt Debate League November Tournament. This continues a run of...
From The ECHO Staff: COVID-19 brought about a number of changes to Trinity’s annual Open House. Those changes, however, did not prevent the Rocks from safely welcoming eighth-graders and their families to campus Nov. 7 and 8. Trinity President Dr. Rob Mullen...