Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to shadow in the spring.
- Oct. 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
- Nov. 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13, 16, 18, 20
- Dec. 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 10
Note: if you are interested in shadowing on a date not listed above please call Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2109.
See below for more information about your son’s visit:
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 7:30 and 7:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- You will be introduced to your freshman and upperclassman “host,” eat breakfast and proceed to class.
- Shadows spend a half-day here (including lunch), meeting lots of awesome teachers during the day.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at 1:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, shirt and tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Wednesdays, Trinity operates on a delayed opening schedule, with classes beginning at 9 a.m. Shadow guests should arrive between 8:30 – 8:45 a.m. and will depart at 2:15 p.m.
To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109. Or, use our online registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Use our on-line registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Isaiah Martin, a member of Trinity's Class of 2020, wanted to be able to do something to help during the Covid-19 crisis and since going out in the community during lock-down was not an option, he worked with his parents to come up with a plan. Isaiah took his...
May 2020 To: All School Families Fr: Robert J. Mullen Ed.D. President The decision to open a new Catholic high school that became Trinity was made in February 1953, classes began just a few months later that September. That was our first “pivot.” The first parent...
"The process for the Kentucky High School Speech League State Speech Tournament has taken about a month or so and has been pretty complicated between filming videos, uploading links, and lots of back and forth with all of our limited prep events. Essentially, I...