Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to join them in the spring.
Students will spend time with a freshman shadow host visiting interactive classes in our Block Schedule, take a campus tour, and learn about the many benefits of a Trinity education including our House System.
Below is a full listing of shadow dates for the fall of 2021:
- Sept. 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 30
- Oct. 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
- Nov. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 30
- Dec. 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9
Note: the total amount of shadow guests allowed on campus each day will be capped. To reserve your preferred date, register TODAY or contact Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2120 or email@example.com
See below for more information about your son’s visit:
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- Your son will be introduced freshman and upperclassman “hosts” who will welcome him, eat breakfast with him, answer questions, and proceed to class where he will be introduced to students and faculty.
- Shadows spend the day here (including breakfast and lunch), meeting lots of engaging teachers, interacting in class activities and learning about the Block Schedule, House System and much more.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at the Rotunda at 2:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, shirt and tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Fridays, Trinity operates on a early dismissal schedule, with classes ending at 2 p.m. Shadow guests should arrive between 7:30 – 7:45 a.m. and will depart at 1:15 p.m.
To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109 or they can use the online registration page found here.
In addition, you can visit the Class of 2026 page for more opportunities to visit campus and learn more about the Trinity experience. Click here for more details
If you have questions about the admissions process, please contact Director or Admissions Mr. James Torra at 736-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you on campus this spring!
Use our on-line registration and a member of the Advancement Team will contact you about you with details about your Shadow Day.
Brandon King, ECHO Staff Reporter Anyone who has driven Shelbyville Road at 3 in the afternoon knows the traffic is heavy and constant. Crossing the road at that time of day can be a dangerous endeavor. Ms. Lynnette Krebs, a Traffic Control Officer for the Louisville...
Trinity’s Kentucky Youth Assembly contingent won the Premier Delegation award. According to co-Y-Club moderator Mr. Walter Mata, this award is given to schools that excel in every aspect of the conference. The Rocks delegation was led by Y-Club captains Ryan Groza and...
Mask-optional Policy Dr. Rob Mullen The Archdiocese, in concert with the Health Department, has issued guidelines for a mask-optional approach. Our high vaccination rate and the very few cases of Covid-19 we have had at any one time indicate a mask-optional approach...
A comprehensive look at the week ahead for Trinity's student athletes. To keep up-to-date with all things Trinity Sports, make sure you're following our official Trinity Sports Twitter account! For photos, follow along with Trinity Athletic Photos on Facebook! The...
CORRECTION: Last week in a Trinity web article, we posted that Trinity Senior Matt Klein was signing with Bellarmine University. That was incorrect. Matt has signed to play baseball at the University of Louisville. We apologize for the error. The error has been...
Congratulations to Coach Cobb and Trinity Football as they move to Round #2 of the KHSAA 6A playoffs after a dominating win over Marshall County on Friday evening. Game and ticket information is below. Date: Friday, Nov. 12, Marshall Stadium Opponent: ...