Class of 2025
This page is full of important information guiding families through the entire admissions process until your son begins school in August as a freshman. We want you to feel totally comfortable knowing we will help your son make a smooth transition and Be GreaT at Trinity High School.
Here’s a look at some of the newest Shamrocks joining the Trinity Family! We’re proud to showcase Trinity’s Class of 2025!
Click on the image to enlarge.
New Parent Social
On Wednesday, July 28 the Shamrock Moms will host a New Parent Social in Convocation Hall (Communication Arts Center located on Sherrin Ave). This will be a great opportunity for parents/guardians to visit campus, meet other families, and have some fun before school starts in August. We ask that you RSVP by using the form below before July 21.
Contact Ms. Melanie Hughes at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-736-2109 for more information.
ROCK THE SUMMER
Important Information About Class Registration
Class of 2025 Families – If you have not completed Step 2 and paid your son’s Class Registration fee for the 2021-22 school year, please do so TODAY! This secures his place in our Class of 2025 and locks in his classes.
Step 1: Choose a date and time to meet one-on-one with a faculty member and select the best starting point for your son academically
- Special Note – If you would like to register your son for classes, please contact Director of Admissions, Mr. James Torra at 502-736-2120 or email@example.com to complete this process.
Step 2: Use the online form below to pay a $75 Class Registration fee for the 2021-22 school year
Admissions and Student Information Form
Before January 15, we ask that you complete an Admissions and Student Information Form for your son. This information will be used to create an accurate PowerSchool account for your family. Details of how to access this account will be shared with you over the summer.
Below you will find important links on our website, a timeline of the admissions process and a list of FAQ’s and answers for each.
Along the way, please don’t hesitate to contact Director of Admissions, Mr. James Torra at firstname.lastname@example.org or 502-736-2120 with questions or for further information. We are excited to work with your family and will walk you through the entire admissions process.
Financial Aid Application – click here
Online Campus Tour – click here
ROCKStream Videos – click here
Be GreaT Series – click here
Class of 2025 Instagram – click here
Important Moments in the Admissions Process
for the Class of 2025
- Placement Test-
- Test administered today, Dec. 12.
- Make-up to be administered Jan. 9.
- Test results with invitations to register at Trinity will be mailed early Feb.
- Click here for more details and to pre-register for the Placement Test
- Evenings of Feb. 25, March 1 and 4
- Test results will be discussed in one-on-one meetings.
- A suggested academic curriculum for freshman year will be covered.
- Information about summer activities will be distributed.
- Non-refundable $75 fee is required this evening.
- Financial Aid-
- Online application available to parents starting Dec. 15 (no paper application); information will be mailed and is also on Trinity’s website (trinityrocks.com) under Enrollment > Financial Aid.
- Parent meeting is offered at 7 p.m. on Jan. 21 via Zoom to explain the aid application process.
- Online applications and 2019 tax returns should be in “Completed Status” with FACTS Management Services by Feb. 28.
- Aid awards announced and mailed to parents the first week in May.
- Click here to access the application.
- Bus Options-
- Application forms mailed to parents in spring months; registration forms are due by May 15 and payment by July 15.
- Click here to learn more about the Trinity Bus Service.
- Tuition Rates and Payment Plans-
- Brochure and enrollment forms are mailed to parents in April.
- Tuition payment plans must be selected, and the student(s) enrolled by May 15 (payments begin in July).
- Missing this deadline means a student will be removed from the school’s enrollment process.
- Families who submit late plans will be re-enrolled but risk loss of scholarships/financial aid.
- Click here to learn more about the tuition rates and payment plans.
- Book Sales-
- Members of the Class of 2025 will pick up important materials and purchase their books the week of Aug. 2 – parents and students must complete this step to begin classes soon thereafter.
- In July we send a list of required textbooks – you are welcome to buy them in advance elsewhere or here the week of Aug. 2.
- What are the advantages of Block Scheduling?
- Our Block Schedule has allowed students to earn record-setting results. To learn more click here.
- What is Advising?
- Advising is made up of smaller communities that allow students the opportunity to grow closer relationships with Housemates and Faculty Advisors they will spend their four years with. To learn more click here.
- What Academic Programs does Trinity offer?
- We offer four Academic Programs to ensure each student’s experience is tailored to their abilities. Our goal is that each student reaches their full potential in a way that works best for them. To learn more click here.
- Can my freshman test out of Algebra I?
- Yes. At Trinity, we personalize each student’s academic placement in every class starting freshman year. Math is one of several classes that are taught at up to seven different levels freshman year. To learn more click here.
- What type of Counseling and/or Learning Support does Trinity offer?
- We have ten counselors and two Academic Deans to support our students. There are counselors for every grade level, plus a traditional, advanced placement and learning difference counselor. We also have two counselors who assist seniors with college and career planning. To learn more click here.
- Can you explain Trinity’s BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy?
- Through our Bring Your Own Device policy, we’ve learned what works best for students in classrooms. To learn more click here.
- What are the benefits of the House System?
- The House System allows students the chance to build even closer relationships and experience a deeper sense of belonging. To learn more click here.
- How will you help my son make a smooth Transition to Trinity?
- With more than 100 clubs, activities, athletic teams, intramurals and House activities, students find a group of friends that share the same interests. To learn more click here.
- How can my son participate in Athletics?
- We offer a strong and vibrant athletics program with more than 20 different sports to choose from and at least one no-cut sport each season. To learn more click here.
- Can you explain tuition payment plans and how to apply for financial aid?
- At Trinity, we are committed to maintaining academic excellence for all students, and equally determined to offer tuition payment plans and financial aid opportunities that make Trinity the right choice for families. To learn more click here.
To discover who we are at Trinity High School, what we achieve at Trinity High School, and how your Future Rock can Be GreaT at Trinity High School click here!
For the most up-to-date information, follow us on social media!
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. James Torra, Director of Admissions, at 736-2120 or email@example.com.