Class of 2026
This page is full of important information guiding families through the entire admissions process until your son begins school in August as a freshman. We want you to feel totally comfortable knowing we will help your son make a smooth transition and Be GreaT at Trinity High School.
Listed below are a number of ways your family can visit campus and discover who we are at Trinity High School, what we achieve at Trinity High School, and how your Future Rock can Be GreaT at Trinity High School!
Along the way, please contact Director of Admissions, Mr. James Torra with any questions you may have. You can reach him at email@example.com or 502-736-2120.
We look forward to working with your family this fall and hope your son feels like he belongs here as part of the Trinity FAMILY!
Take the Next Step
- Spend A Shadow Day With Us
- Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience! Shadowing is currently on hold, but you can register your son to visit after he takes the Placement Test in December. Click here to register for a Shadow Day or call Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2109.
- Schedule A Campus Tour
- Take an Online Campus Tour
- Click here to see the unique features of our campus that help students to Be GreaT!
- Attend a Trinity “T” Time
- These informative sessions provide a great opportunity to gather information and ask questions in a comfortable setting. Click here to register.
- Attend Open House
- This event is an invaluable introduction to Trinity’s community and spirit. Click here to RSVP for Trinity’s 2021 Open House on Sunday, Nov 14 from 1 – 5 p.m.!
- Take the Placement Test
- The Placement Test is the first formal step in the admissions process. Click here to sign up for the 2021 High School Placement Test on Saturday, Dec., 11 at 9 a.m..
- Learn How Your Future Rock Can Be GreaT at Trinity
- Click here learn more about who we are and how we help our students earn GreaT results.
For more information, contact:
James Torra H '12
Phone: (502) 736-2120
- What are the advantages of Block Scheduling?
- Our Block Schedule has allowed students to earn record-setting results. To learn more click here.
- What is Advising?
- Advising is made up of smaller communities that allow students the opportunity to grow closer relationships with Housemates and Faculty Advisors they will spend their four years with. To learn more click here.
- What Academic Programs does Trinity offer?
- We offer four Academic Programs to ensure each student’s experience is tailored to their abilities. Our goal is that each student reaches their full potential in a way that works best for them. To learn more click here.
- Can my freshman test out of Algebra I?
- Yes. At Trinity, we personalize each student’s academic placement in every class starting freshman year. Math is one of several classes that are taught at up to seven different levels freshman year. To learn more click here.
- What type of Counseling and/or Learning Support does Trinity offer?
- We have ten counselors and two Academic Deans to support our students. There are counselors for every grade level, plus a traditional, advanced placement and learning difference counselor. We also have two counselors who assist seniors with college and career planning. To learn more click here.
- Can you explain Trinity’s BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy?
- Through our Bring Your Own Device policy, we’ve learned what works best for students in classrooms. To learn more click here.
- What are the benefits of the House System?
- The House System allows students the chance to build even closer relationships and experience a deeper sense of belonging. To learn more click here.
- How will you help my son make a smooth Transition to Trinity?
- With more than 100 clubs, activities, athletic teams, intramurals and House activities, students find a group of friends that share the same interests. To learn more click here.
- How can my son participate in Athletics?
- We offer a strong and vibrant athletics program with more than 20 different sports to choose from and at least one no-cut sport each season. To learn more click here.
- Can you explain tuition payment plans and how to apply for financial aid?
- At Trinity, we are committed to maintaining academic excellence for all students, and equally determined to offer tuition payment plans and financial aid opportunities that make Trinity the right choice for families. To learn more click here.
To discover who we are at Trinity High School, what we achieve at Trinity High School, and how your Future Rock can Be GreaT at Trinity High School click here!
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. James Torra, Director of Admissions, at 736-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Athletics Calendar Rob Saxton H’15, Director, Athletics Just as Trinity has a school calendar each year for class schedules, school wide events, alumni events, etc., high school athletics in Kentucky has a master schedule that drives the various sports seasons and...
The Trinity Campus Store is looking for a confident and reliable Assistant Store Manager to support the store manager with the daily business operations. The Assistant Store Manager's responsibilities include training volunteers, managing inventory, ensuring a safe,...
The calendar for upcoming events in the month of August. Please note the following times for Book Day on August 9, 2021:Seniors: 8-9:15 a.m.Freshman: 9:30-11 a.m.Juniors: 12:30-1:45 p.m.Sophomores: 1:45-3 p.m. If you have any questions, please contact Academic...