Future Rock FAQ’s & Information
- What are the advantages of Block Scheduling?
- Our Block Schedule has allowed students to earn record-setting results. To learn more click here.
- What is Advising?
- Advising is made up of smaller communities that allow students the opportunity to grow closer relationships with Housemates and Faculty Advisors they will spend their four years with. To learn more click here.
- What Academic Programs does Trinity offer?
- We offer four Academic Programs to ensure each student’s experience is tailored to their abilities. Our goal is that each student reaches their full potential in a way that works best for them. To learn more click here.
- Can my freshman test out of Algebra I?
- Yes. At Trinity, we personalize each student’s academic placement in every class starting freshman year. Math is one of several classes that are taught at up to seven different levels freshman year. To learn more click here.
- What type of Counseling and/or Learning Support does Trinity offer?
- We have ten counselors and two Academic Deans to support our students. There are counselors for every grade level, plus a traditional, advanced placement and learning difference counselor. We also have two counselors who assist seniors with college and career planning. To learn more click here.
- Can you explain Trinity’s BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy?
- Through our Bring Your Own Device policy, we’ve learned what works best for students in classrooms. To learn more click here.
- What are the benefits of the House System?
- The House System allows students the chance to build even closer relationships and experience a deeper sense of belonging. To learn more click here.
- How will you help my son make a smooth Transition to Trinity?
- With more than 100 clubs, activities, athletic teams, intramurals and House activities, students find a group of friends that share the same interests. To learn more click here.
- How can my son participate in Athletics?
- We offer a strong and vibrant athletics program with more than 20 different sports to choose from and at least one no-cut sport each season. To learn more click here.
- Can you explain tuition payment plans and how to apply for financial aid?
- At Trinity, we are committed to maintaining academic excellence for all students, and equally determined to offer tuition payment plans and financial aid opportunities that make Trinity the right choice for families. To learn more click here.
To discover who we are at Trinity High School, what we achieve at Trinity High School, and how your Future Rock can Be GreaT at Trinity High School click here!
If you have any questions, please contact Mr. James Torra, Director of Admissions, at 736-2120 or email@example.com.
We want to know your future Trinity Shamrock! Complete the information below to find out how your future Rock can Be GreaT at Trinity High School!
If you would like more information, please contact Trinity Director of Admissions, James Torra H ’12, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 736-2120.
WADE LEE I am a Trinity Shamrock from the Class of ’73. Even in those “prehistoric” times, Trinity was ahead of the curve. For me, Trinity defined opportunity. As a young adult, I had the chance to follow so many paths – sports, academics, theater – all things that...
Seniors need to make their way to Sam Meyers in the Mall St. Matthew to be measured for their graduation tux. Please do not wait until graduation week to take care of this. Details are below:
Attention all incoming juniors and seniors at Assumption, Sacred Heart, Mercy, and Presentation! Trinity Cheerleading will be holding tryouts for the 2021-22 season on May 11th and 12th, 2021. Please check the Trinity website on May 3rd for more information about how...