Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to join them in the spring.
Students will spend time with a freshman shadow host visiting interactive classes in our Block Schedule, take a campus tour, and learn about the many benefits of a Trinity education including our House System.
Below is a full listing of the available shadow dates for the fall of 2021:
- Oct. 26, 28, 29
- Nov. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 30
- Dec. 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9
Note: the total amount of shadow guests allowed on campus each day will be capped. To reserve your preferred date, register TODAY or contact Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2109 or email@example.com
See below for more information about your son’s visit:
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- Your son will be introduced freshman and upperclassman “hosts” who will welcome him, eat breakfast with him, answer questions, and proceed to class where he will be introduced to students and faculty.
- Shadows spend the day here (including breakfast and lunch), meeting lots of engaging teachers, interacting in class activities and learning about the Block Schedule, House System and much more.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at the Rotunda at 2:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, shirt and tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Fridays, Trinity operates on a early dismissal schedule, with classes ending at 2 p.m. Shadow guests should arrive between 7:30 – 7:45 a.m. and will depart at 1:15 p.m.
To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109 or they can use the online registration form found below.
In addition, you can visit the Class of 2026 page for more opportunities to visit campus and learn more about the Trinity experience. Click here for more details
If you have questions about the admissions process, please contact Director or Admissions Mr. James Torra at 736-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you on campus this spring!
Kickoff for tomorrow night's home football game vs. St Mary's (MO) has been moved up to 6 p.m. For more information about Trinity Athletics visit: https://www.trinityrocks.com/athletics/
Leo McAllister '24, ECHO Staff Reporter There were few places this August in greater need than Haiti, a small island in the Caribbean hit by two natural disasters almost simultaneously. A number of organizations in Louisville joined those providing relief to...
On Monday, October 18, Trinity will adopt the Metro Health Department’s “test-to-stay” rules for those who are Covid-19 direct contacts. The rules state the exposure must have happened at school. Community exposure, including that occurring at home and from...
A comprehensive look at the week ahead for Trinity's student athletes. To keep up-to-date with all things Trinity Sports, make sure you're following our official Trinity Sports Twitter account! For photos, follow along with Trinity Athletic Photos on Facebook! The...
Trinity High School, a two-time KHSAA basketball state champion (2012, 2019) announces its 2021-2022 varsity basketball schedule. As part of the regular season game schedule, the Basketball Rocks will take on several top 20 programs from within Kentucky: ...