Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to join them in the spring.
Students will spend time with a freshman shadow host visiting interactive classes in our Block Schedule, take a campus tour, and learn about the many benefits of a Trinity education including our House System.
Below is a full listing of the available shadow dates for the fall of 2022:
- Sep. 7, 8, 9, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30
- Oct. 3, 4, 6, 7, 19, 20, 21, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 31
- Nov. 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 29, 30
- Dec. 1, 2, 5, 6, 8
Note: the total amount of shadow guests allowed on campus each day will be capped. To reserve your preferred date, register TODAY or contact Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2109 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See below for more information about your son’s visit:
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m. at the new Admissions Welcome Center – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- Your son will be introduced freshman and upperclassman “hosts” who will welcome him, eat breakfast with him, answer questions, and proceed to class where he will be introduced to students and faculty.
- Shadows spend the day here (including breakfast and lunch), meeting lots of engaging teachers, interacting in class activities and learning about the Block Schedule, House System and much more.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at the Rotunda at 2:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, dress shirt with a tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Fridays, Trinity operates on a early dismissal schedule, with classes ending at 2 p.m. Shadow guests should arrive between 7:30 – 7:45 a.m. and will depart at 1:15 p.m.
To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109 or they can use the online registration form found below.
If you have questions about the admissions process, please contact Director or Admissions Mr. James Torra at 736-2120 or email@example.com.
We look forward to having you on campus this spring!
Yesterday, a sculpture was unveiled on Trinity's campus honoring Tyler Gerth, a 2011 graduate who was shot and killed while photographing a protest for racial justice in Jefferson Square Park. The sculpture featuring Gerth was celebrated with his family...
SAVE THE DATE! The Shamrock Moms Clothing Sale is on Saturday, July 16 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Trinity's Shamrock Hall Gymnasium. Save those items as you clean your closets this summer! Items can be dropped off at the Rotunda during school business hours or contact...
Today we celebrate Juneteenth, an annual commemoration of the end of slavery in the United States. On June 17, 2021, it officially became a federal holiday, celebrated annually on June 19. In honor of Juneteenth Independence Day, school offices will be closed on...
Is your son interested in being a member of the 2022-23 Trinity Soccer Rocks? Below is information regarding how to register for this summer's tryouts. Tryouts will be Monday, July 18, Tuesday, July 19, and Wednesday, July 20 at Marshall Stadium on Trinity's campus....
A comprehensive look at the week ahead for Trinity's student athletes. To keep up-to-date with all things Trinity Sports, make sure you're following our official Trinity Sports Twitter account! For photos, follow along with Trinity Athletic Photos on Facebook! Happy...
A comprehensive look at the week ahead for Trinity's student athletes. To keep up-to-date with all things Trinity Sports, make sure you're following our official Trinity Sports Twitter account! For photos, follow along with Trinity Athletic Photos on Facebook! UPDATES...