Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to join them in the spring.
Students will spend time with a freshman shadow host visiting interactive classes in our Block Schedule, take a campus tour, and learn about the many benefits of a Trinity education including our House System.
Below is a full listing of shadow dates for the fall of 2021:
- Sept. 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 30
- Oct. 1, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 19, 20, 21, 22, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29
- Nov. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 17, 18, 19, 30
- Dec. 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9
Note: the total amount of shadow guests allowed on campus each day will be capped. To reserve your preferred date, register TODAY or contact Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2120 or email@example.com
See below for more information about your son’s visit:
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m. at the Rotunda – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- Your son will be introduced freshman and upperclassman “hosts” who will welcome him, eat breakfast with him, answer questions, and proceed to class where he will be introduced to students and faculty.
- Shadows spend the day here (including breakfast and lunch), meeting lots of engaging teachers, interacting in class activities and learning about the Block Schedule, House System and much more.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at the Rotunda at 2:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, shirt and tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Fridays, Trinity operates on a early dismissal schedule, with classes ending at 2 p.m. Shadow guests should arrive between 7:30 – 7:45 a.m. and will depart at 1:15 p.m.
To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109 or they can use the online registration page found here.
In addition, you can visit the Class of 2026 page for more opportunities to visit campus and learn more about the Trinity experience. Click here for more details
If you have questions about the admissions process, please contact Director or Admissions Mr. James Torra at 736-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you on campus this spring!
Code Word of the Week It’s been more than a year since our students experienced a “typical” Trinity school day, and we are excited to re-implement the daily routines, procedures, and expectations explained in our Code of Conduct. Trinity’s Code of Conduct allows our...
Congratulations to recent Trinity alum, Jack Dingle '21, who was named Kentucky Defensive Player of the Year by USA Today High School Sports Awards. Jack will now move on to the National Awards Show on August 5. Congrats, Jack! Trinity FOREVER!
Excitement is growing for the start of the year. We can’t wait to see our campus alive and hallways filled again with all students here every day. Class schedules are live on PowerSchool and teachers are gearing up! Contact Academic Services if you have any...