Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience. Typically, 8th grade students shadow in the fall and 7th grade students are invited to join them in the spring.
Students will spend time with a freshman shadow host visiting interactive classes in our Block Schedule, take a campus tour, and learn about the many benefits of a Trinity education including our House System.
Below is a full listing of the available shadow dates for the Fall of 2023:
- Sep. 6, 8, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
- Oct. 2, 6, 10, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 30, 31
- Nov. 1, 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 16, 17, 20, 28, 30
- Dec. 1, 4, 5, 7
Note: the total amount of shadow guests allowed on campus each day will be capped. To reserve your preferred date, register TODAY or contact Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2109 or email@example.com
See below for more information about your son’s visit:
- Shadow guests are asked to arrive between 8:30 and 8:45 a.m. at the new Admissions Welcome Center – the building at the corner of Shelbyville Rd. and Sherrin Ave.
- Your son will be introduced to freshman and upperclassman “hosts” who will welcome him, eat breakfast with him, answer questions, and proceed to class where he will be introduced to students and faculty.
- Shadows spend the day here (including breakfast and lunch), meeting lots of engaging teachers, interacting in class activities and learning about the Block Schedule, House System and much more.
- A short tour of the school is included and guests can be picked up at the Admissions Welcome Center at 2:15 p.m.
- Shadows should wear dress pants, dress shirt with a tie, a belt and either dress or tennis shoes.
- We will work hard in advance to make sure you see the academic classes that most match your interests.
Special note: On Fridays, Trinity operates on a early dismissal schedule, with classes ending at 2 p.m. Shadow guests should arrive between 7:30 – 7:45 a.m. and will depart at 1:15 p.m.
To arrange for a Shadow Day, please have your parents contact Ms. Hughes in the Office for School Advancement at 502.736.2109 or they can use the online registration form found below.
In addition, you can visit the Be GreaT page for other opportunities to visit campus and learn more about the Trinity experience. Click here for more details
If you have questions about the admissions process, please contact Director of Admissions Mr. James Torra at 736-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to having you on campus this fall!