Archives

A Decade of Change

January 29th, 2019
Chapter 2A Decade of Change (1960-69) When Fr. Schwartz left Trinity, Msgr. Steinhauser appointed Fr. John Butler to replace him. He was succeeded in a few years by Fr. Hazelip, a very popular teacher.                At the encouragement of the administration, Rev....

Ski & Snowboard Club 2018 – 2019

November 5th, 2018
Documents for the Ski & Snowboard Club have been updated for the current school year.  See Sr. Cash for information regarding online Master of the Mountain program.  Find more on the Ski & Snowboard Club page.

The Great Wall of Trinity

October 25th, 2018
The Great Wall of Trinity In 1973, Trinity began construction on a series of small brick walls to shield the front entrance of the school (the main entrance in those days) from Shelbyville Road traffic. The space in front of what is now Old Trinity Hall eventually...

The Early Years

October 5th, 2018
The Early Years Chapter 1 The Early Years (1953-59) “We thank God for Trinity.  It was started when it was badly needed.”   – Bishop Charles Maloney    When classes began in the fall of 1952 it became obvious to the Archdiocese that enrollment in the...

Trinity Cornerstone Ceremony

September 4th, 2018
Trinity Conerstone Ceremony Highlights Education Program March 3rd, 1957 Educational Herald Archdiocese Mar 10, 1957

Pin It on Pinterest