Get a head start on your service hours this summer. Go to the Rockspace Service page under RockLinks to find a list of upcoming service opportunities.
Attention all students. The great locker clean out of 2019 has begun! If you haven’t noticed already, there are extra trash cans in the locker areas for you to use as you clean out your lockers. Please take care of this in the days to come so the only thing left in your locker on the last day of exams are the items you need for exams that day and the books you are selling back to Trinity. Also, please take care of this because anything you leave in your locker over the summer won’t be there when you return in August.
Attention Rising Seniors (Current Juniors) :
The Senior Flag Corps is a special group of seniors who represent the school by participating in the pre-game Flag Ceremony held at home Trinity Football games. The Flag Corps is dedicated to maintaining the dignity of these ceremonies, and they are widely appreciated by both home and visiting fans. Their work has been copied and used elsewhere in many high school stadiums. As a member of the Senior Flag Corps, you will meet about a half an hour before home football games, lower the American flag, fold it, and take it to the home side of the stands. Then you return to the visitor’s side. Some honorees are announced, and members of the Trinity chorus start singing God Bless America. At this point you walk to the middle of the field and receive the flag from the honorees, and carry it to the flagpole, where you attach it and turn the crank to raise the flag while everyone sings the Star Spangled Banner. That’s it – then you can return to the student section and cheer for our football ROCKS! If this sounds like something you would like to participate in (and add to your resume) see Mrs. Mason in the Technology Center on the bottom floor of Trinity Hall. You can come during advising or after school.
2019 Final Exam Schedule for Underclassmen
|White 3rd period||TODAY||9-10:15|
|White 4th period||TODAY||10:25-11:40|
|Green 3rd period||TOMORROW||9-10:15|
|Green 4th period||TOMORROW||10:25-11:40|
|Study Day||Wednesday May 22||9 – Noon|
|White 1st period||Thursday, May 23||9-10:15|
|White 2nd period||Thursday, May 23||10:25-11:40|
|Green 1st period||Friday, May 24||9-10:15|
|Green 2nd period||Friday, May 24||10:25-11:40|
|Book Return||Friday, May 24||11:45-12:30|
- Students sitting for an exam MUST remain in their classroom for the entire 75 minute exam period.
- The only exam exemptions are for Enrichment classes and for AP Students who have maintained a 90% or better for the third and fourth quarters this year and took the AP exam in that subject.
- Students not having a first exam for the day may report to the cafeteria. Students MAY NOT be in the halls during exams. Library Media Center will be open on exam days from 8:30 – noon.
- Teachers will be available 9:00 – Noon on Wednesday to assist students, proctor make-up exams and other absent work. The Library Media and Technology Center will both be available for students 9:00 – noon. Wednesday only is a casual dress day.
- When a student is dismissed from his last exam for the day, he must either report to Alumni Hall or leave campus. Students may not remain in the hallways. Cafeteria will be open until 1:30 pm on exam days and snacks will be available for purchase.
- Students will report to classrooms designated by English classes for Book Return.
- Breakfast only will be available in the cafeteria Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
- All students, even those without an exam, must report to their assigned room for Book Returns.
BE PREPARED…EXAMS ARE 20 PERCENT OF YOUR SEMESTER GRADE!
Crescent Hill is looking for students to work trash duty at the 4th of July Festival. Contact Melissa at 502-262-5284, Crescent Hill festival volunteer chair. Pays $11.50 per hour.
The Student Affairs office will start selling parking permits for the 2019-20 school year at the low, low cost of $25.