- Each day students do a self-check for symptoms before leaving for school and must report for temperature checks at their assigned area if they come to school. Masks are required.
- L – Z in person Monday & Tuesday
- A – K in person Thursday & Friday
- School Hours: 8:00 – 2:55 Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday
- Advising: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday at 8:00 a.m. Students at home do not log into Advising.
- Teachers are available by appointment [Flex Time Manager] on Wednesdays 9 – noon
- Study/Tutoring services available in Alumni Hall on Wednesdays 9 – noon
- Dress code for those coming to school on Wednesdays: Casual: jeans or khakis and collared shirts
Lakeside Swim Club to provide information on upcoming Lifeguard courses for the American Red Cross. Two classes will be January 29-31 and March 19-21. Contact Chris Neichter at email@example.com.
Seniors “ONLINE” only students: pick up the “Senior Announcements” packet from Balfour at the receptionist desk in the rotunda.
Junior “ONLINE” only students: pick up the “Junior Ring” packet from Balfour at the receptionist desk in the rotunda.
Soph-Seniors that did not receive their yearbook for 2019-2020, may come to academic services to pick it up.
Culinary Club will be cooking virtually on TEAMS from the comfort of your own home.
The meeting is set for Thursday, January 28 at 4pm. If you plan to pre-order a meal kit, you must complete the Meal Kit Purchase Order Form by January 19. The form is posted on TEAMS. The menu has not yet been determined, it will be posted on the TEAMS channel closer to the date of the meeting. Not a member of the club, but would like to join? Email Kathy Kiefer firstname.lastname@example.org or Rachel Hall email@example.com for more information.
Trinity’s Robotics Club meets on Mondays and Thursdays after school in the Technology Center. All interested students are welcome to attend.
Coming off a successful end of 2020, we are back and stronger than ever. We are taking new members to participate in KUNA. Let Mr. Serrano or Will Hodge know, and they will add you to the teams. Meetings are online on Friday afternoons. First meeting will be this Friday, January 15th at 3:00 p.m. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Voluntary “Open Field” Baseball Workouts begin this week!
Freshman and Sophomores – Tuesday, Jan. 19 @ 3:30 p.m.
Location – Trinity Baseball Stadium
*More info on winter training schedule will be shared at first workout
Volleyball Tryouts will be held in Shamrock Gym on the following days:
1/25 6:30-8 for Freshmen and 1/26 6:30-8 for JV/Varsity
All athletes should wear a plain white shirt that can be written on and need to have a current physical on file. See Coach Bowles in T314 with questions.