On Thursday evening, August 6, in Marshall Stadium, Trinity will host information meetings for parents and student-athletes interested in the Trinity Freshman Soccer team. Each meeting will last 30 – 45 minutes.
Due to COVID-19 related restrictions on gatherings and social distancing, there will be (2) separate meetings that night as follows:
- 6:30 pm Families with last name beginning A through M (check in on home side of stadium)
- 7:30 pm Families with last name beginning N through Z (check in on visiting side of stadium)
Protocol for this meeting:
- Please arrive only at the scheduled time for your student-athlete (based on last name)
- Any parent or student feeling ill or exhibiting any COVID symptoms should not attend the meeting
- Each person will be required to have a mask or face covering for entry
- Each person will have a temperature screen at the check in station. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher will not be admitted in to the stadium
- Once parents and students have been checked in they will take seats in the bleachers with social distancing in place
- Each player must have a current KHSAA medical physical on file with the Trinity Athletics office or bring a copy of their medical physical for turn in at the meeting
- Information forms and handouts will be distributed at the meeting
- There will be no physical activity or workouts for the players on this night. Only the information meeting.