This spring, for the 2019/20 Trinity Lacrosse season, we are testing the Go Fan ticket purchasing app.
This is a very simple process which is detailed below:
- You can go on-line (no app needed), or, you can download the Go Fan app, and pre-buy tickets to a Trinity home lacrosse game.
- When purchasing online, you will receive a confirmation email with a button that says “View Tickets.” You will need to access this email on your phone. When you click on “View Tickets,” the tickets will pull up using the browser on your phone for ease of entry. There is a free app in the App Store, but it is not required to purchase and/or to use digital tickets.
- You pay $5.00 per ticket (normal price) plus a $1.00 convenience fee.
- The digital ticket is then emailed to your smart phone or device.
- You present the smart phone or device at the Trinity gate and the gate worker touches the screen to validate the ticket and allows you to enter. Once validated, your ticket expires.
Of course, you can always come up to the gate and purchase a ticket before the game, as well.