A month filled with fantastic Trinity theatre!
That is what we have with “Shrek, The Musical” and “Sherlock — The Final Adventure”.
Ms. Kate E. Reedy is the producer/director of the following shows:
“Shrek, The Musical”……..Mar. 3, 5, 9, 11, 12, 17 and 19 @ 7 p.m. and Mar. 7, 20, 21 @ 2 p.m.
“Sherlock Holmes: The Final Adventure”……..Mar. 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 16, 18 and 20 @ 7 p.m. and Mar. 14 @ 2 p.m.
The singing, by the leads and choruses, was very strong in Shrek, The Musical. Dance numbers were amazing. Costume changes were unending with many cast members doing multiple roles. The tech crew was ever-present without being distracting and was led by stage manager Sammy Kushner and his assistants. One of my favorite parts about attending a THS production is that I quickly forget these are “just” high school students (and some grade school students). They absorb their roles and here we go.Trinity President Dr. Rob Mullen ’77
COVID protocols will be in place for all performances:
- Masks at all times
- Six feet apart
- All people in party MUST arrive together
- MUST arrive at “seating time”
- Earlier seating times closer to the stage
- Enter & exit through separate doors
- Remain seated during duration of performance
- Restrooms closed during performance
- NO food and NO water fountain
- Released from theatre in rows
- TICKETS ONLY SOLD IN ADVANCE
- Tickets by lottery, TWO SEATS only
- No student ushers