The Last Tuesday Message in July
Dr. Rob Mullen
As we said when they started, our special pandemic-related Tuesday messages will cease as July ends. We will keep posting school news on our web site. Keep track of the latest on trinityrocks.com under the NEWS button.
Gratitude and forbearance:
Fortunately, we continue to receive excellent counsel from experts in the field that the School Board and my colleagues can use in our decisions. We are obligated to follow guidelines from Governor Beshear, the Kentucky Department of Education, the Kentucky Department of Public Health and the Louisville Department of Public Health and Wellness.
We are encouraged by the CDC’s message last week that the likelihood of teens transmitting the disease may be lower than expected. On the other hand, the governor’s statement that he may reinstate restrictions which may affect school openings is concerning. Our plan for August’s opening of school should be able to accommodate any mandate he issues.
Thank you for the feedback on our announcement last week about our August start. Many appreciated Dr. Zoeller’s video message on Friday. As we stated, we are making plans to see our students in person this year. We appreciate your patience as we adhere to our responsibility to create a safe space for our work to happen.
According to the schedule found here, book sales begin on Monday. Please do a self-check at home for COVID-19 symptoms and do not attend if any are present. Please, only one adult should accompany each student. Masks must be worn. Temperatures will be taken at the door. Please adhere to the governor’s travel quarantine guidelines shown below.
Please abide by this order from Governor Beshear: a 14-day self-quarantine for those who have traveled to Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Nevada, South Carolina, Texas, Mississippi, and Puerto Rico. If this applies to you, please purchase your books online or contact Mr. Paul Diehl at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time after the quarantine ends to purchase books.
Please contact Mr. James Torra at 736-2120 or email@example.com if your son is not going to attend Trinity this year.
On Tuesday we expect to learn from the Louisville Department of Public Health and Wellness the health protocols we must follow, including those related to quarantining and contact tracing. We will post these guidelines on our web site when they are available.
Use this list of contacts to answer any questions you may have.
Dr. Rob Mullen – President
- 736-2170 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Dan Zoeller – Principal
- 736-2103 or email@example.com
Academic Placement/Class Schedules
- Ms. Jennifer Browning – Dean of Academic and Traditional Programs
- 736-8276 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. Jeremy Jackson – Dean of Honors and Advanced Programs
- 736-2135 or email@example.com
- Mr. Paul Diehl – Director of Advanced Program
- 736-2196 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Lucia Simpson – Counselor
- 736-8273 or email@example.com
Learning Support Program
- Ms. Mary Ann Hall – Learning Support Coordinator
- 736-2111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
House System/Clubs and Activities
- Mr. Adam Klein – House and Activities Director
- 736-8230 or email@example.com
- Ms. Kristin Meyer – Athletics
- 736-2124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Vickie Pennington – Nurse
- 736-8288 or email@example.com
Admissions and Financial Aid Questions
- Mr. James Torra – Director of Admissions
- 736-2120 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Office/Tuition Questions
- Mr. Larry Castagno – Chief Financial Officer
- 736-2145 or email@example.com