A comprehensive look at the week ahead for Trinity’s student athletes. To keep up-to-date with all things Trinity Sports, make sure you join 11,000 others and follow our official Trinity Sports Twitter account!
For photos, follow along with Trinity Athletic Photos on Facebook!
Congratulations to Head Coach Mike Essig, Moderator Wayne Kraus, and the Swim/Dive Rocks. Over the weekend, not only did Trinity host the region swim meet, but your Swim Rocks captured the Region Championship and have advanced to the KHSAA State Swim Championships on February 17 – 18.
Head Coach John McCarthy and the Region Champion Bowling Rocks will complete this week at the KHSAA State Bowling Tournament to be held at Kingpin Lanes in Jeffersontown.
Head Coach Patrick Fleming and the Wrestling Rocks will compete on Saturday at the Region Wrestling Tournament to be held at Waggener High School. The Rocks enter the KHSAA post season ranked in the top 5 in all Kentucky state rankings.
- Practice Week
- Tuesday F/JV/Varsity vs John Hardin at Trinity 4:30/6/7:30 pm
- Thursday Freshman vs Floyd Central (IN) at Trinity 6 pm
- Friday F/JV/Varsity vs Lafayette at Trinity 4:30 pm/6/7:30 pm (Senior Night)
- Saturday F/JV/Varsity at Collins 3 pm/4:30/6 pm
- Tuesday KHSAA State Championship Tournament at Kingpin Lanes All Day
- Friday vs Team Lexington at Iceland 8 pm
Swim & Dive
- Practice Week – prepare for KHSAA State
- Saturday KHSAA Region Tournament at Waggener HS All Day