A Career and Technical Education Fair will be held at Trinity on Monday, November 8 from 6-7:30 p.m. in Shamrock Gym.
This annual college fair is designed to assist students who are interested in an alternative to a four-year degree in discovering opportunities offered through local trade and vocational programs.
Any current high school students and parents who are eager to explore non-traditional post-secondary educational opportunities would benefit from visiting this fair.
Representatives from many careers will be on hand to share information about their field and answer questions about beginning a career.
Representative from the following careers and programs will be in attendance:
- International Association of Heat and Frost Insulators and Allied Workers
- United Association of Plumbers, Pipefitters, and Service Techs
- Wagner Electric
- Purdue Polytechnic
- Rosa Mosaic &Tile Company
- JCTC Aviation Maintenance Program
- JCTC Culinary Program
- JCTC Computer and Information Technology Program
- Paul Mitchell The School
- KCC Manufacturing
- Anchorage Fire Department
- Land Design and Development
- SMART Local 110 Sheet Metal Workers