Congratulations to Trinity rising junior Joey Geddie ’25 for being awarded the Risinger Stout Scholarship in the amount of $1,800!
The Clara Risinger and Marie Stout Scholarship was established in 2000 by Dr. Timir Banerjee through the Archdiocese of Louisville to honor students at Catholic high schools who have demonstrated a true sense of brotherhood/sisterhood and an exemplary knowledge of scripture.
To be eligible for the Risinger Stout Scholarship, a student must meet the following criteria:
- Attend a Catholic high school in the Archdiocese of Louisville
- Be a current freshman, sophomore, or junior
- Be in good academic standing with a grade point average of 2.5 or higher
- Demonstrate a true sense of brotherhood/sisterhood
- Demonstrate an exemplary knowledge of scripture
Way to go, Joey!