FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
April 20, 2021 Rob Saxton firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity student-athletes to sign letter of intent
Louisville, Ky. – Several Trinity student-athletes committed to continue their athletics careers in college at private ceremonies held on Wednesday, April 21, 2021 on the Trinity High School campus.
- Max Latkovski – Otterbein University
- Isaiah Taylor – Rend Lake College
- Nick Thompson – Bellarmine University
- Zach Stahlman – Transylvania University
- Cross Country
- Ryan O’ Dea – United States Naval Academy
- Gunner Flanagan – University of Pikeville
- Bradley West – University of Louisville
- Andreas Olsen – Kentucky Wesleyan
- Jack Furlong – Centre College
- Davis Wilmes – Centre College
- Tyler Eldridge – Rose-Hulman
- Bryce Mayden – Hanover College
- Trent Kolter – Liberty University
- Beck Fieldhouse – Adrian College
Members of the signees’ immediate family, along with Trinity coaches, attended.
Founded in 1953, Trinity is an all-male Catholic high school with 1,240 students and more than 15,500 alumni. Trinity is a Catholic, college-preparatory high school, forming men of faith and men of character.
Even during a global pandemic, with these signings, Trinity is blessed and proud to send (35+) seniors on to continue their playing days at the collegiate level.