FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
February 3, 2021 Rob Saxton email@example.com
Trinity student-athletes to sign letter of intent
Louisville, Ky. – Several Trinity student-athletes will commit to continue their athletics careers in college at private ceremonies to be held on Wednesday, February 3, 2021 on the Trinity High School campus.
- Josh Castleman Lincoln Memorial University
- Colin Murphy Spalding University
- Evan Elder (and Lacrosse) Centre College
- Chris Forehand Hanover College
- Cole Johnson Benedictine College
- Nathan McElroy University of Louisville
- Aiden McKinley University of Dayton
- DeAnthony Perry Central State University
- Gavin Simpkins (and Baseball) Kentucky Wesleyan University
- Branden Stearman Lindenwood University
- Derek Limberg Murray State University
- Shane Limberg Centre College
- Dylan McGrath Centre College
- Charlie Morgan Centre College
- Gavin Noland Bellarmine University
Members of the signees’ immediate family, along with Trinity coaches, will attend.
Founded in 1953, Trinity is an all-male Catholic high school with 1,240 students and more than 15,500 alumni. Trinity is a Catholic, college-preparatory high school, forming men of faith and men of character.