FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT:
December 16, 2020 Rob Saxton firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity student-athletes to sign letter of intent
Louisville, Ky. – Several Trinity student-athletes will commit to continue their football playing careers in college at private ceremonies to be held on Wednesday, December 16 on the Trinity High School campus.
- Jack Dingle University of Cincinnati
- Charlie Ely Appalachian State (Grey Shirt)
- Alton “AJ” Jefferson Eastern Illinois University
- Gavin Malott Akron University
- Alex Moore Air Force Academy
- Blake Ruffin Eastern Illinois University
Members of the signees’ immediate family, along with members of the Trinity football coaching staff, will attend.
Founded in 1953, Trinity is an all-male Catholic high school with 1,200 students and more than 15,500 alumni. Trinity is a Catholic, college-preparatory high school, forming men of faith and men of character.