Looking ahead, anticipating sunnier skies, here is our tentative calendar for spring.
This calendar assumes we must continue our hybrid schedule because the same CDC and Health Department guidelines are in place: masks, social distancing, etc.
As has been the case all year, dates are subject to change.
- We will not have Wednesday Workdays on March 24 or April 7 to allow for a longer Spring Break/Easter Holiday.
- In addition to continuing our freshmen retreats on Wednesday, two practice ACT dates are scheduled: April 21 for sophomores and May 5 for freshmen.
- The week of April 12 is altered because of an official ACT given to juniors on Tuesday. Wednesday will be a school day.
- We will have school on Derby Eve this year.
- Graduation week events and dates are not fully planned at this time. Health Department guidelines continue to govern what we can do.