This Friday, Aug. 23, the Trinity Football Rocks open their 2019 campaign against the Carmel (IN) Greyhounds at Harry Jansing Field in Marshall Stadium.
Kick-off will be at 7:30 p.m. The stadium gates will open at 6 p.m.
The game has been declared a White-Out!
No back packs may be brought in to the stadium for this game. Random bag and purse checks may be conducted at the entrance gates to the stadium.
Tickets are on sale this week in the Athletics Office. The Athletics Office hours are shown below:
- 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. – Friday
- LATE HOURS WEDNESDAY – 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. at the Shamrock Hall Gym ticket window.
Ticket prices are as follows:
- Pre-sale Trinity Student tickets are $5 (limit one)
- Pre-sale General Admission tickets are $6
- Friday at the stadium gates – tickets are $7 with ages 10 and under free
CLICK HERE to purchase your White-Out t-shirt. The campus bookstore will be open from 10 – 4 p.m. this week if you would like to stop in and shop for your Trinity apparel before the game!
Come hungry before the game Friday night as the Trinity Soccer Rocks host a spaghetti dinner in the Alumni Hall cafeteria!