Online Teams Learning
With Trinity’s Online Teams Learning, we have given our students access to the same rich, comprehensive, interactive content they would receive inside a Trinity classroom without physically being in the classroom. Our OTL maintains the same level of structure, routine, interaction and engagement as a normal school day simply from a virtual standpoint.
Although we may not be face-to-face, our Online Teams Learning mission is the same as our mission at Trinity High School, we are building men of faith and men of character.
Taking the Trinity Experience ONLINE:
- Online Teams Learning provides our students a set schedule with recordings of all class meetings.
- Online Teams Learning allows for student/teacher interaction, student presentations, video sharing, and group work.
- Online Teams Learning allows for a Wednesday Workday for homework, project development, and individual meeting time with teachers.
- Online Teams Learning provides availability to our teachers/counselors. Teachers and counselors can stay after classes or schedule time for private meetings.
What our students are saying about Online Teams Learning:
- What worked best was easily finding the recordings and using them for help later if I needed it.
- I liked the fact that we were able to engage with our teachers which helped build a virtual connection between students and teachers.
- It was a lot easier to ask questions and understand what was being taught when you hear the teacher’s voice and are able to connect with them in real-time.
- I thought that the live classroom was different but worked very well! I stayed connected with friends for group projects and assignments.
- For me, the online meetings worked best because I had more opportunities to ask questions. I liked that there were recordings in case we missed something, we could go back and re-watch it.
- I enjoyed using Teams because, to me, it was like being in the classroom again. I was able to learn the lessons hand-on.
Seniors need to make their way to Sam Meyers in the Mall St. Matthew to be measured for their graduation tux. Please do not wait until graduation week to take care of this. Details are below:
Attention all incoming juniors and seniors at Assumption, Sacred Heart, Mercy, and Presentation! Trinity Cheerleading will be holding tryouts for the 2021-22 season on May 11th and 12th, 2021. Please check the Trinity website on May 3rd for more information about how...
George Katchak, ECHO Staff Reporter Mrs. Jacqueline Harrell, RN, works daily to keep everyone on campus safe throughout the COVID-19 pandemic. As Trinity’s contact tracer, nurse Harrell deals with the complexities involved in fighting the virus on a campus that...