Trinity – At A Glance
Click on any of the images below to discover who we are at Trinity High School, what we achieve at Trinity High School, and how your Future Rock can Be GreaT at Trinity High School!
- Spend A Shadow Day With Us
- Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience! Shadowing is currently on hold, but you can register your son to visit after he takes the Placement Test in December. Click here to register for a Shadow Day or call Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2109.
- Schedule A Campus Tour
- Take an Online Campus Tour
- Click here to see the unique features of our campus that help students to Be GreaT!
- Attend a Trinity “T” Time
- These infomrative sessions provide a great opportunity to gather information and ask questions in a comfortable setting. Click here to register.
- Attend Open House
- This event is an invaluable introduction to Trinity’s community and spirit. Click here to RSVP for Trinity’s 2020 Open House!
- Take the Placement Test
- The Placement Test is the first formal step in the admissions process. Click here to sign up for the 2020 High School Placement Test.
- Learn How Your Future Rock Can Be GreaT at Trinity
- Click here or on the images below to learn more about who we are and how we help our students earn GreaT results.
For more information, contact:
James Torra H '12
Phone: (502) 736-2120
Pictured is Trinity senior Josh Gilbert (far left) and friends. For Trinity senior, Josh Gilbert, writing began as a way of expressing feeling, experiences, and emotions. “Getting involved with Amazon and Barnes & Noble was a complete shock to, not only myself,...
As a part of the Mayor’s Youth Board, Trinity’s Zach Berman has the unique opportunity to serve his community while learning about the different ins and outs of public service. “I first joined the youth board because I wanted to get involved with my community, meet...
Click on the photos below for more information about Trinity's latest Advising announcements and House News from Trinity Director of House and Activities, Mr. Adam Klein!