Trinity – At A Glance
Click on any of the images below to discover who we are at Trinity High School, what we achieve at Trinity High School, and how your Future Rock can Be GreaT at Trinity High School!
- Spend A Shadow Day With Us
- Shadowing is the best way for a student to get a personal perspective of the Trinity experience! Shadowing is currently on hold, but you can register your son to visit after he takes the Placement Test in December. Click here to register for a Shadow Day or call Ms. Melanie Hughes at 736-2109.
- Schedule A Campus Tour
- Take an Online Campus Tour
- Click here to see the unique features of our campus that help students to Be GreaT!
- Attend a Trinity “T” Time
- These informative sessions provide a great opportunity to gather information and ask questions in a comfortable setting. Click here to register.
- Attend Open House
- This event is an invaluable introduction to Trinity’s community and spirit. Click here to RSVP for Trinity’s 2020 Open House!
- Take the Placement Test
- The Placement Test is the first formal step in the admissions process. Click here to sign up for the 2020 High School Placement Test.
- Learn How Your Future Rock Can Be GreaT at Trinity
- Click here or on the images below to learn more about who we are and how we help our students earn GreaT results.
For more information, contact:
James Torra H '12
Phone: (502) 736-2120
Trinity senior, Chris Forehand, was recently spotlighted on Kentucky's WAVE3 news station. He was awarded the Benjamin Templeton scholarship to Hanover College. Forehand was one of just ten prospective students chosen to receive the scholarship. Congrats, Chris! We...
House Bill 149 (Education Opportunity Accounts) is on the move! Please call 1-800-372-7181 for the state legislative message line and the operator will leave a message for your State Representative based on your home address. You can also email by clicking here. Ask...
In recognition of Black History Month we present this reflection from Billy Bradford H'03. It first appeared in the fall issue of our Leader newsmagazine. Billy Bradford is an honorary alumnus from 2003. He is a Tony Award-nominated, renowned high school...