Trinity’s College Counselors guide students in the areas of college admissions, scholarships, technical schools, vocational training, and job opportunities. See your College Counselor early and often!
Seniors are allowed two excused college visit days during the school year. Be sure to pick up a form from the Student Affairs Office.
College Terms You Should Know
- Early Action: A non-binding decision plan where you receive an early response to your application.
- Early Decision: A binding decision plan. You may only apply to one institution under Early Decision. If you are accepted, you must withdraw all other applications and attend the Early Decision institution.
- May 1: The national college decision date. No institution (unless you’ve applied Early Decision) can require you to respond to their admission or scholarship offers prior to this date.
- Net Price Calculator: All university websites must have a Net Price Calculator available. It is a tool you can utilize to determine what your Net Price (e.g. the amount you’ll actually pay) will be after financial aid and scholarships.
- Holistic Review: A type of admissions review that universities will use that allows the readers to look at an entire applicant (e.g. test scores, GPA, course rigor, activities, essays, etc.) rather than only the test score or GPA.
- Test-Optional: Many institutions have moved to test optional admission, meaning they do not require the submission of standardized test scores.
- FAFSA: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
Calling all High Schoolers! Are you interested in joining us for our swashbuckling adventure? Please visit our website to signup for an audition/tech interview time. Please Find all audition & Tech Interview Requirements located below: All Auditionees...
General School Reminders from Student Affairs Please find two general reminders from Student Affairs regarding the upcoming school year: Parking in the lot behind Drakes on St. Matthews Avenue is by permit only. Parking there without a permit places your car at risk...
Please see the calendar below for upcoming events in the month of August. If you have any questions, please contact Academic Services. Joy Durbin - firstname.lastname@example.org Mary Ann Snyder - email@example.com