Virtual College Visits
- Oct. 20: Franklin College (3-3:30pm)
- Oct. 21: Cedarville University (3-3:30pm)
- Oct. 22: Bellarmine University (8:10-8:40am)
- Oct. 22: University of Kentucky ENGINEERING VISIT (7-8pm)
- Oct. 23: Rhodes College (12:15-12:35pm)
- Oct. 26: Ohio University (3-3:30pm)
- Oct. 28: Campbellsville University (10-10:30am)
- Oct. 28: Louisiana State University (1-1:30pm)
- Oct. 28: Butler University (3-3:30pm)
- Nov. 3: Spalding University (3-3:30pm)
- Nov. 10: Salve Regina University (3-3:30pm)
- Nov. 18: University of Maine at Fort Kent (1-1:30pm)
Trinity’s College Counselors guide students in the areas of college admissions, scholarships, technical schools, vocational training, and job opportunities. See your College Counselor early and often!
Seniors are allowed two excused college visit days during the school year. Be sure to pick up a form from the Student Affairs Office.
College Terms You Should Know
- Early Action: A non-binding decision plan where you receive an early response to your application.
- Early Decision: A binding decision plan. You may only apply to one institution under Early Decision. If you are accepted, you must withdraw all other applications and attend the Early Decision institution.
- May 1: The national college decision date. No institution (unless you’ve applied Early Decision) can require you to respond to their admission or scholarship offers prior to this date.
- Net Price Calculator: All university websites must have a Net Price Calculator available. It is a tool you can utilize to determine what your Net Price (e.g. the amount you’ll actually pay) will be after financial aid and scholarships.
- Holistic Review: A type of admissions review that universities will use that allows the readers to look at an entire applicant (e.g. test scores, GPA, course rigor, activities, essays, etc.) rather than only the test score or GPA.
- Test-Optional: Many institutions have moved to test optional admission, meaning they do not require the submission of standardized test scores.
- FAFSA: The Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
For more information, contact:
The Class of 2023 Graduation Weekend – With the Maximum Effort of their Soul
Trinity’s Class of 2023 Graduation Weekend kicked off with our Father/Son Breakfast and Senior Awards Assembly Friday, May 19. The following evening, the Class of 2023 celebrated their Baccalaureate Mass, and on Sunday, May 21, the Class of 2023 gathered one final...
The Record’s 2023 Graduation Issue
Trinity’s Class of 2023 Graduation Weekend is officially underway with our Father/Son Breakfast and Senior Awards Assembly on Friday, May 19! The Record’s 2023 Graduation issue is hitting mailboxes soon, and their online Graduation section is now live online! Read...
Here’s How to Livestream the Class of 2023 Graduation Weekend
We look forward to celebrating our Class of 2023 this weekend. Over the past four years, they have truly Been GreaT! Each of these events will be livestreamed on our YouTube channel for those who cannot attend in person. Class of 2023 Senior Awards Day Class of 2023...