Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Want to get a behind-the-scenes look at Trinity’s new baseball stadium? Join us for our quarterly alumni Lunch and Learn on Tuesday, April 16, 2019 at 11:30 am. We will meet in the St. Matthews Community Center, enjoy some ballpark-favorite foods and hear from Trinity...read more
On Thursday, March 14, the Trinity Family will gather for an all-school Mass with the Archbishop of Louisville, Joseph E. Kurtz H’15. Join us as we pause during the normal buzy-ness of the year to celebrate Mass with the Archbishop. Parents and friends are cordially...read more
Friday’s win by our Basketball Rocks at Rupp Arena means Trinity will have another Green Online Learning Day on Friday. Students should check Rockspace for lessons anytime after noon. Thursday is a White Day at school. Green Day teachers may delay posting Green Day...read more