Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
It Is Not Over By Dr. Rob Mullen On April 19 we welcome back to campus a large number of students whose 14-day travel quarantine ends. Thank you to all who cooperated with this requirement. I know it was an aggravation. This week the health department thanked...
The Health Department has given permission for the annual Pink White Game to take place but only with seniors from Assumption and Sacred Heart who want to attend. Please help us maintain a safe environment and abide by health department rules by not coming to Trinity...
Backed by Michelle Magruder Walters, Peggy Walsh Karman and Jackie Carrithers-Crenshaw, Trinity is very happy and proud to announce the creation of the FIRST EVER Trinity Alumni Moms Scholarship. It will be awarded to a student with demonstrated need for the upcoming...