Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Trinity High School will operate on a delayed schedule for Tuesday, Jan. 22. The first bell will ring at 9:15 a.m. and classes will begin at 9:30 a.m.read more
Trinity Counseling is hosting two College Information Nights. The gatherings are intended primarily for Parents but Students are welcomed to attend as well. Junior Parent College Information Night - Wednesday, Jan. 16 at 7 p.m. in Alumni Hall. Freshman Parent College...read more
Is your son a talented artist, have mad graphic design skills or just knows a great looking T-shirt when he sees one? Would he like to win a $50 gift certificate to his place of choice? Ask him to enter his original "Answer the Call" design for this year's Student...read more