Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
General School Reminders from Student Affairs Please find two general reminders from Student Affairs regarding the upcoming school year: Parking in the lot behind Drakes on St. Matthews Avenue is by permit only. Parking there without a permit places your car at risk...
Please see the calendar below for upcoming events in the month of August. If you have any questions, please contact Academic Services. Joy Durbin - email@example.com Mary Ann Snyder - firstname.lastname@example.org
As temperatures rise, pools open, and we officially say goodbye to spring, Trinity's summer camps are off and Rockin'! Over the course of the summer, Trinity will host nearly 25 different athletic and academic camps. To discover all of the opportunities that await...