Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Friends, Late yesterday House Bill 205 to create a Scholarship Tax Credit Program in Kentucky was posted in committee. This is a significant step in the legislative process which means the Kentucky House of Representatives can hear the bill and have a committee vote...read more
Make plans now to join us for our annual Mother-Son Mass on Sunday, March 3 at 10 a.m. in Steinhauser Gymnasium on the campus of Trinity High School. Come share this special celebration honoring our moms! All family members are welcome to attend. Save the date and...read more
Kentucky House Bill 205 would create a Scholarship Tax Credit program that would make K-12 tuition at non-public schools, including Catholic schools, more affordable for thousands of Kentucky families. Please use the following link to contact your state...read more