Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Trinity Bus Survey for the 2023-24 School Year
Trinity Bus Survey Trinity is proud to partner with Miller Transportation to offer an alternative method of safe and reliable round-trip transportation for your son each day. Below you will find the Trinity Bus Survey for the 2023-24 School Year. This is not the...
$1 Dress Down Day – Thursday, Mar. 23
Tomorrow, March 23, will be a $1 Dress Down Day for CRS Rice Bowl. Rice Bowl is a Lenten program run across the country by Catholic Relief Services. All money goes to communities in developing countries. Students can dress down for $1, or more, in jeans/khakis, a...
2023 Mother Son Breakfast
Mother and Son Breakfast Trinity FAMILY, we want to invite you to a special mother and son breakfast and Mass! ALL students, with their mothers, are welcome to join us for a mother and son breakfast following Mass on Sunday, April 16! Mass will begin at 10 a.m. with...