Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Underclassmen Pictures will be taken next Thursday and Friday (9/30 and 10/1) in math class. Students are asked to wear a coat, tie and dress shirt for their pictures. So look your best and show your Trinity Pride!
Read below for everything you need to know regarding Friday night varsity football action at Cardinal Stadium…….. Venue – Cardinal Stadium Game time – 8 pm (stadium gates open at 6:30 pm; parking lots open at 3 pm) Home team – Trinity Tickets and Parking passes:...
JUNIOR PARENTS: Junior Retreat Days begin Sept. 28! This year’s Junior Retreat is a brand-new retreat that we are very excited about doing. Finding God in Nature will be held outdoors at the Earth and Spirit Center (https://www.earthandspiritcenter.org) and allows...