Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
2019 Fall Semester Exam Schedule Period Date Time White 1st period Monday, Dec. 16 9-10:15 a.m. White 2nd period Monday, Dec. 16 10:25-11:40 a.m. Green 1st period Tuesday, Dec. 17 9-10:15 a.m. Green 2nd period Tuesday, Dec. 17 10:25-11:40 a.m. Study Day Wednesday,...
Teams A - Aquinas B - Becket D - Dante F - Flannan G/R - Gonzaga/Romero M/S - Merton/Seton P - Patrick T - Toussaint Tuesday 12/3 (Shamrock Hall - SH) Friday 12/6 (SH) Saturday 12/7 (SH) 3:10 B - A 2:30 F - P 10:00 D - F 4:10 D - T 3:30 G/R - M/S 11:00 A - P 12:00 T -...
Please see the calendar below for upcoming events in the month of December. If you have any questions, please contact Academic Services. Joy Durbin - email@example.com Mary Ann Snyder - firstname.lastname@example.org