Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
SAVE THE DATE! The Shamrock Moms Clothing Sale is on Saturday, July 16 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Trinity's Shamrock Hall Gymnasium. Save those items as you clean your closets this summer! Items can be dropped off at the Rotunda during school business hours or contact...
Trinity Alumnus and former assistant baseball coach Charlie Shircliff ‘81 has received a cancer diagnosis. The St. Edward Catholic Church community has planned a prayer service for him at the church on Thursday, June 16, at 6 pm. Charlie is a long-time middle school...
The Kentucky Driving School will condense down to 4 days due to the Juneteenth Holiday! Classes will be held Tuesday, June 21 – Friday, June 24 from 9-11 a.m. Kentucky Driving School will be the week of June 21-24, Monday-Friday 9-11 a.m. Call KY Driving School at...