Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
Work Day Wednesdays All students must first report to the cafeteria for a temperature check before meeting with teachers. Trinity is open to students from 9 a.m. to noon on Wednesdays. Students can make appointments to meet with their teachers through Flex Time...
MONDAY – TUESDAY - THURSDAY -FRIDAY Class Times Advising8:00 – 8:55 Period 19:00 – 10:15 Period 210:20 –...
Attention Seniors! It is time to purchase your senior 1/4 Zip! Orders are due by Tuesday, Oct. 27th at midnight. Your 1/4 zip will arrive no later than Nov. 13th and will be available for pickup on campus. CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR SENIOR 1/4 ZIP!...