Grades & Assignments
Parent PowerSchool Online To-Do List For The Beginning of the School Year
- Create your new Parent PowerSchool Account if needed, if you already have your PowerSchool Parent Account move on to step two.
- Print your son’s schedule and booklist for Book Day and book sales or bring an electronic device that can access your account.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation check and complete the Demographics Form, completion date August 1.
- Under the “Forms” option in the PowerSchool Navigation read and verify agreement with the House Activities Permission Form, complete by August 14.
- Read and verify agreement with the Student/Parent Manual and Planner Policies Agreement Form, due by August 14.
- Under the “Trinity Links” drop down menu read and join Family Promise (optional).
Everyone must complete these forms through their PowerSchool accounts. New information is being collected for our new emergency notification system Alert Solutions. If this information isn’t provided prior to Book Day, you will have an additional step in the Book Day process to complete these forms.
As temperatures rise, pools open, and we officially say goodbye to spring, Trinity's summer camps are off and Rockin'! Over the course of the summer, Trinity will host nearly 25 different athletic and academic camps. To discover all of the opportunities that await...read more
SwiftReach SwiftK12 that is referenced in Trinity's recent mailing will not be available to update for incoming freshmen, Class of 2023, until July 16. Please contact Jeremy Jackson with any questions at email@example.com. Thank you.read more
The date for the mandatory preseason Trinity Golf meeting has been changed. Please see all of the information below. Preseason Golf Meeting: DATE CHANGE For any students wishing to try out for this year’s golf team – the mandatory preseason meeting has been changed...read more